GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Why the f*** is this not on Hockey Night In Canada?

Streaming it is now going to be a giant pain.

The scheduling is kind of dumb. But to be fair...that last Avs Jets game was an absolute barnstormer.

Our game was...less of that. I think they had as many goals in the first period of that Winnipeg series as we had combined shots on net. :laugh:

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
This is the kind of situation where heroes can be made. As depressing as is it to lose Demko, we just gotta give it everything we have and grind out some wins.

Time to see what this roster is made of.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
f*** it, put Myers on net.
We deducted a shit defender and gain a pretty big ass goalie at least.
Win-Win baby.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Something we can all agree on.

except for Johnny Canucker
To be fair, I do think he makes some valid points but he just inflates it too much. But somehow still not as much as some stuff we saw during the Benning era.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Something we can all agree on.

except for Johnny Canucker

I put him on my ignore list years ago, his schtick got tired some

It’s actually incredible how superhuman and durable peak Luongo was. Playing 60-70+ high volume games a year and going the distance in 2011 with generally elite stats and health was crazy

Only thing that wasn't durable was his mental state, when he would crash and burn affected his play. We all saw it unfortunately.

Reactions: biturbo19

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
It’s actually incredible how superhuman and durable peak Luongo was. Playing 60-70+ games a year and going the distance in 2011 with generally elite stats and health was crazy
Notice nobody can handle those workloads now. That was a crazy generation starting with Roy.

Schneider was also a beauty, he posted a .925 in 69 games. Unfortunately with the Devils but looking back you can see what an accomplishment that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad