GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Win this game win the series.
Lose and its a coin flip.
They only have to play .500 hockey now for this series, they can rest Demko until they go down a game.

I think Silovs could end up in net. I spell his name wrong all the time

Last edited:

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
No one should be doubting Tocchet for the next 2 or 3 years at least. He's demonstrated a level of poise, intelligence, and leadership that's becoming rarer and rarer behind the bench these days. Just look at the coaching carousel going on around the league and recognize how good we have it. He'll win the Adams and he'll deserve it.
Tocchet pisses me off.

I want to say something negative about him, but I can't. Bastard.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Is DeSmith better than Silvos?
First of all, almost certainly yes. At this point in time. Silov's had flashes in Abby but he has a long way to go to be consistently good. Less than .910 in the AHL isn't great. Calvin Pickard is washed and he's putting up more than that, for example.

Second, this isn't the time to find out unless Desmith really shits the bed. Desmith has been effective in short stints, so let's hope he hit reset when Demko came back at the end of the season.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Thinking about it, they probably should have tried to conceal the fact that Demko's out for as long as possible. Maybe they tried to do this and it got leaked, but it'd be nice to not let Nashville look at video on DeSmith before the game.
I always wonder...
Who leaks these info?

Why would anyone from the Canucks organization would want to leak this info to reporters?

Is there a rule that a team even needs to give injury reports or roster line up to public before a game starts?

It's like when I play beer league... never know who the other team is bringing in until I get there during the warmup, Their best player may or may not show up, depending if he can play that night. lol.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooo

giphy.gif

Whatever happens just enjoy the moment. So stoked for playoff hockey again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad