GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Our fans rn

we are all canucks.jpg

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
I'll never forgive Bruce for running Demko into the ground in 2022. Demko's never fully recovered since

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
At least we have Ian Clark. If anyone can get a goalie prepared for a stage like this, it's him. I'd be *very* worried if we didn't have the best goalie coach in the league, but I'm slightly hopeful that he can get DeSmith/Silovs ready for this.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
CDS can hold the fort for a few games... hope we can put away this series quick though.

Also people calling for Silovs to start are delulu, he's got chops but he's also too raw and he's gotta get picked apart over a series.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
btw I still expect the Canucks to beat the predators and if they can't do that, this playoffs wasn't going anywhere in the first place.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
btw I still expect the Canucks to beat the predators and if they can't do that, this playoffs wasn't going anywhere in the first place.
i think it’s now a 50/50 series but i do agree with the second half

Reactions: Red

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA

I still think we can win this series, but any slim hopes of a deep run are pretty much gone without Demko, not that chances of that were high to begin with but damn man, why can't we have nice things.

Reactions: Red

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
My copium says Rutherford won 2 cups with rookie Ward and Murray

My brain, heart and even my pp say it’s Joever

Ward and Murray had much better AHL numbers than Silovs before jumping in. Would take a statistical miracle for Silovs to do the same.

Well, looks like we're back to doing this again:
giphy.gif

If I wasn't at work I'd be starting now lol

• Haha
Reactions: valkynax and Flik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad