WCQF Gm#5: KINGS vs. BLUES - 5/8/13 - Three Down, ONE TO GO!!! GO KINGS GO!

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
216261_621550464538929_1113276421_n.jpg

Face Wash and I went to Team LA today. If you don't believe me that it's Face Wash, look at the foam finger. Any old loser can't claim to be the #1 fan, we know it's Face Wash.

As you can see his playoff beard is coming along... (he used Rogaine)

Ya know, I was so excited when you wanted to get together for lunch at Hooters. Boy did you scarf down those extra spicy chicken wings. So I thought, why don't we go down to the Team LA Store so I can get myself an awesome foam finger and you can get something for your wife. She really needs something new to wear if she's going to sit behind the bench again this year in the Finals!!

kings2.jpg

By the way, Rogaine for facial hair is by prescription only. I've given Dustin Brown my doctor's phone number. He can call in a script for him without a consult. Hey I'm just tryin' to help the guy.

Captain Mittens*

By the way, Rogaine for facial hair is by prescription only. I've given Dustin Brown my doctor's phone number. He can call in a script for him without a consult. Hey I'm just tryin' to help the guy.

you are such a giver!

Looking at that picture, you might want to get that weird splotchy white spot on your left fore arm looked at, it looks like the tapeworm is back again

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Mittens*

Nah...Hey I'm obese enough to be the #1, #2, #4 & #6 fan. Hey pass the Nachos! :naughty:

She took the nachos. Ok.... I had to give to them to her when she threatened to show me her playoff beard.

482517_10200911844859662_1869875681_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Mike Richards thru last night

Career 70 points in 88 playoff games

From CBC - Mike Richards now has 50 points in his last 59 playoff games. 2nd leading scorer in the NHL playoffs over the last 3 years.

Bob McKenzie said Richards is a 'money player' and has been consistantly since Juniors.

He's been on the ice for 7 of the Kings 10 goals.

And I think that his becoming a human pile driver in game 3 made that Slava goal. Without that, maybe the Kings don't win 1-0 and go down 0-3.

Love stuff like this because it shuts up fans real quick. Thank you.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I thought Richards was a little off the first two games, but he has been our best point producer this series. That speaks for itself. Good things happen when he's on the ice, the guy just knows how to fight through tough checking.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Bailey LA Kings ‏@BaileyLAKings

“@SportsnetSpec: In L.A., can't wait for Game 6 of Blues-Kings on Friday night. They tell me it's a pretty good series...” Not welcome!!

Love Bailey's comment. This is the same guy who call our series a travesty and both teams should be eliminated.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I couldn't agree more.

I can assure that the team isn't looking past the Blues. Games like the one we have Friday are what define playoff teams. The bad look past their opponents and get what they deserve. The good keep playing the way they have and hope for the best.

The great go out and raise their game to the highest possible level and soundly beat their opponents so that no question can be asked about who deserved to move on.

Are we good or great, we will see Friday but regardless of what happens I don't give a fetid turd about who we may or may not face down the road.

You line em up, we'll knock em down and get their names once we have our names on the cup again this year.

(nothing against anyone who does and I don't mean to offend anyone, just think its a bad idea to speculate. I am wildly superstitious for one and can't imagine doing so back when I played is all)

Haha agreed...if I was on the team. If I was a Kings player I would not even be watching the other games, focusing only on finishing off the Blues. However as a fan, I like to run through all scenarios (plus I have OCD about correcting contract/stats/standings/numbers things on here ;))

Face Wash and I went to Team LA today. If you don't believe me that it's Face Wash, look at the foam finger. Any old loser can't claim to be the #1 fan, we know it's Face Wash.

As you can see his playoff beard is coming along... (he used Rogaine)

****ing awesome Face Wash. I am going to try really really hard to make it down to LA next year to catch some Kings games. I will let everybody here know if I ever make it down, I have never been to LA I cannot WAIT to visit and go to Staples Center.

Had LA lost Game 5 versus Vancouver last year I was planning to rent a car and drive from Phoenix for Game 6, since I was down there at the time, but Stolly ended that dream (I forgive him though, the Cup was enough ;))

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Meh, not a big deal - unless Elliot goes down and needs to be replaced.

But why argue with the coach before game 4? It's not like Elliot had given up a bunch of crap goals. He'd given up what, 3 goals after the first 3 games? Maybe it stems from bringing up a 3rd goalie because Halak and Elliot weren't cutting it earlier in the year.

It's probably that Halak is pouting about not playing and not doing a good job in preparing himself in case he is needed, which is the kind of crap that Lombardi won't put up with.

I'm sure Bernier would like to play, and I'm also sure that he is being a professional and has a good attitude in the room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad