GDT: WCQF Game 7: Golden Knights @ Sharks - 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Game starts at 7pm huh? Weird, I was on the Vegas forum and I could have sworn we already lost :huh:. Ready for the Sharks to cook them up a nice piece of humble pie.
tenor (34).gif

Reactions: ktice

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
The Sharks have already exceeded my expectations in these playoff series. I will admit that the primary reason I want us to win this series right now is selfishly seeing the faces of Gallant and Reaves during the handshakes. Reaves poking fun at Jumbo is something I really did not like. Leave that stuff for the ice.

Also, Gallant chirping our players, complaining to the refs, and now calling PDB a clown. I just don't get it. I guess the reason why Reaves, Marchessault, etc. complain all the time is just aligned with what their coach does.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Feuding coaches the latest drama in Sharks-Golden Knights saga
The Vegas Golden Knights vs. San Jose Sharks series is the gift that keeps on giving.

Ultimate players coach, putting focus on himself to lessen it on his players.

#gamesmanship
Ya I'm not buying that. I think Gallant is just a bit of a head case and couldn't take PDB calling him out. Dude is an obvious hot head. Bakes just said he was completely coming unglued and was even chirping him.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The Gallant stuff doesn't really matter to me and I hope it doesn't matter to any of the players either. He's just doing whatever he can to get his team an edge. Complaining to the officials is standard. Yeah he's going to a pretty extended length but it obviously works so he's doing it for his team like we'd expect any of ours to do that in the same spot. Chirping to the players is something I probably would avoid but if he can get any of them off their game like Reaves did early in the series then he gives his team an edge. I don't mind that at all. Hell, I think it's to the Sharks' advantage if his focus is on stuff like that.

For the Sharks, once it's game time, I don't care. Play that solid staunch defensive game still, improve the passing game, and win game 7 and put Vegas in the rear view mirror. That's how you get back at him if that matters at all.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Well here’s to hoping someone is smart enough to realize that the two games SJ dominated were characterized by consistent and robust body-check finishing. Three games where they didn’t, they looked really bad and one they just got lucky. Let’s not depend on luck eh.

I just want them to shut down the odd-man rushes. I feel good about their in-zone defense, and I think the power play can't be cold forever. But if they give up 5-7 odd man rushes they are screwed.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
PDB vs gallant who ya got?

PDB dodges a left straight and ducks for a lethal uppercut. fixes suit and walks away
PDB sends Micheal Haley in to fight for him and he loses like he does every other fight he is in.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
If anyone's going, and the Sharks are up big late... please start a "Send in the Clowns" chant or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad