Status
Not open for further replies.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
tumblr_mmjfatL0zY1s8l4eao1_500.gif

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Crush the Kings please. We'll go back to hating each other later. I want all these kings fans here to cry.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Why do I have to be such a good brother in law?

Guy is performing in his final high school play tonight and there's no way I could miss something that important to him. Guess I'll be relying on game alerts.

JUST END IT NOW.

I hear ya!

Wife wants to go out to dinner for a pre bday celebration for her (though we are doing breakfast tomorrow on her actual bday).

And I was like but the game! Your team too ya know!

But I digress. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the handshake!!

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
SNOG for the last time this series (I hope! but it's the Mother Fnn Kings!)

SNOG

Sharks - 3 (Pavs, Burns and Donskoi)
Kings - 1 (Schennn)

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If St. Louis pulls off their series against Chicago and you guys manage the win tonight, looking at the West for the Sharks is like the scene in The Two Towers when Gimli whispers to Aragorn after looking at thousands of enemies surrounding Helm's Deep and says, "Awww come on we can take em!!"

In the event of a Sharks win tonight and a Blues series win, it's not that the prospect of having to face a team like the Ducks/Predators next round or either of Blues/Stars in the WCF is a great set of circumstances... it's just that the field is wide open with the two-headed dragon slain and a dead dragon can only mean good things for the Sharks.

Good luck tonight guys.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The Sharks have not beaten the Kings in a game 5 in any of their three previous series. Last time Sharks won a game 5 was against Detroit in 2010. Hopefully the best road team this franchise has had can reverse those fortunes.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The Sharks have not beaten the Kings in a game 5 in any of their three previous series. Last time Sharks won a game 5 was against Detroit in 2010. Hopefully the best road team this franchise has had can reverse those fortunes.
The Sharks had won every game 3 in ot up until this series. The changes in trends may as well continue.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The Sharks had won every game 3 in ot up until this series. The changes in trends may as well continue.

They're also 2-1 in road game 5's when up 3-1 beating Nashville twice and losing to the Blues in 2000. Means nothing but just interesting seeing their history.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
It's almost as if the team is different than it has been in the last 5 years

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttt...............

Give me a break, it's exactly the same. Btw, where is Jim Vandermeer? I havent' seen him in a game lately. DeBoer must be resting him.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttt...............

Give me a break, it's exactly the same. Btw, where is Jim Vandermeer? I havent' seen him in a game lately. DeBoer must be resting him.

Wow I completely forgot about Vandermeer. We've had a lot of scrubs over the years and I thought I remembered all of them.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Wow I completely forgot about Vandermeer. We've had a lot of scrubs over the years and I thought I remembered all of them.

I miss Wellwood and Wallin. My two favorite regular season scrubs that turned into decent postseason players.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Elliott Teaford ‏@ElliottTeaford 40s40 seconds ago
Kings coach Darryl Sutter spent a second straight day complaining about the officiating in Game 4. No specifics, but he wasn't happy.

Darryl being Darryl and working the refs... Either swallowed whistles or Kings advantage tonight...

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I think calling out refs usually backfires. Might end up with more random crap called against the kings and honestly, they get away with way too much all the time. Kings actually have the absolute worst penalty differential in the league but it might get a whole lot worse tonight.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Elliott Teaford ‏@ElliottTeaford 40s40 seconds ago
Kings coach Darryl Sutter spent a second straight day complaining about the officiating in Game 4. No specifics, but he wasn't happy.

Darryl being Darryl and working the refs... Either swallowed whistles or Kings advantage tonight...

Inclusive or, not either or.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad