GDT: WCQF Game 5: San Jose Sharks @ Los Angeles Kings | Friday, Apr 22 2016 - 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
The game is evolving while we stay stuck in Dean and Sutters past. Changeeeeeee the ****in system bring some ****in skill and speed not grind thats all they know is grind dump n chase , **** off ****in **** man. We see it they dont because Dean marries himself to his players , i cant wait for Brown and King and Lewis and all the grinding players **** off and we bring some speed n skill into the lineup. **** u all

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
The game is evolving while we stay stuck in Dean and Sutters past. Changeeeeeee the ****in system bring some ****in skill and speed not grind thats all they know is grind dump n chase , **** off ****in **** man. We see it they dont because Dean marries himself to his players , i cant wait for Brown and King and Lewis and all the grinding players **** off and we bring some speed n skill into the lineup. **** u all

It's not happening so you should probably switch jerseys. I recommend your beloved Red Wings.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
4 sog in the 3rd. Not a single sog with quick pulled for 3 min.

I always joke with my friends in group texts that the Kings will fail to register a shot with the goalie pulled, and the Kings never fail to disappoint me. You know how the Kings went on magical runs in 2012 and 2014? This was the complete opposite of that.

What's funny is that former Kings like Stoll and Richards are still in a playoff hunt.

Keith Sweaty

Apr 13, 2015
At a certain point you really have to look at Quick as a reason this series was lost. He's been exactly what his detractors have claimed for years: reliant on a good system and blueline in front of him. He hasn't come close to stealing a game.

Quoted for maximum exposure. Clearly you're just venting and can't actually be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad