GDT: WCQF Game 5: San Jose Sharks @ Los Angeles Kings | Friday, Apr 22 2016 - 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Tv291Xh.jpg

9hofsTp.jpg

|[pre] 1 [/pre]|[pre] 2 [/pre]|[pre] 3° [/pre]|[pre] 4 [/pre]|[pre] 5 [/pre]|[pre] 6* [/pre]|[pre] 7* [/pre]|[pre] Total [/pre]
[pre] LAK [/pre]​
|
3|
1|
2|
2|
0|
-|
-|
[pre] SJS [/pre]​
|
4|
2|
1|
3|
0|
-|
-|
° = Overtime; * = if necessary

2016 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS | ROUND 1 | WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS
SAN JOSE SHARKS @ LOS ANGELES KINGS
Friday, Apr 22 2016 - 7:30PM
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TV: PRIME, CBC, CNBC, TVAS | Radio: AM 790 KABC

lFlXecb.jpg
|
nAeYazv.jpg
SAN JOSE|
LOS ANGELES
|
Hertl - Thornton - Pavelski |
Lucic - Kopitar - Toffoli
Donskoi - Couture - Ward |
King - Carter - Brown
Karlsson - Marleau - Nieto |
Pearson - Lecavalier - Gaborik
Spaling - Tierney - Wingels |
Clifford - Lewis - Versteeg
|
Martin - Burns |
McNabb - Doughty
Vlasic - Braun |
Muzzin - Schenn
Dillon - Polak |
Scuderi - McBain
|
Jones / Reimer |
Quick / Enroth​

INJURIES
Martinez out since 3rd period of game 1.
Greene skating in practice, not expected back soon.
Nolan is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery for a herniated disc.

NEWS | NOTES
CfNH8MtUsAEKrOl.jpg

Series Schedule
Game 1: Thursday 4/14 SJS 4 at LAK 3
Game 2: Saturday 4/16 SJS 3 at LAK 2
Game 3: Monday 4/18 LAK 2 at SJS 1 OT
Game 4: Wednesday 4/20 LAK 2 at SJS 3
Game 5: Friday 4/22 SJS at LAK 7:30PM | PRIME, CBC, CNBC, TVAS
Game 6*: Sunday 4/24 LAK at SJS TBD
Game 7*: Tuesday 4/26 SJS at LAK TBD
* If necessary

REGULAR SEASON MATCHUP
10/7 SJS 5 at LAK 1
10/22 LAK 4 at SJS 1
12/22 SJS 5 at LAK 3
1/24 LAK 3 at SJS 2 OT
3/28 LAK 2 at SJS 5

|GP|Record|Pts|ROW|Home|Away|Last 10|Streak
LAK|82|48-28-6|102|46|26-12-3|22-16-3|4-5-1|OTL 1
SJS|82|46-30-6|98|42|18-20-3|28-10-3|5-5-0|Won 1

|G/GP|GA/GP|PP%|PK%|S/GP|SA/GP|FOW%
LAK|2.72|2.34|20.0|81.4|32.0|27.5|50.5
SJS|2.89|2.52|22.5|80.5|30.4|27.4|50.7

RACE TO THE CUP

SA65pxX.jpg

Disclaimer: “GDT may not be 100% accurate. I got the line combos from your mom. I used to have Center Ice, Gamecenter Live, and an undercover concession worker in each arena, but this **** costs money. I will admit that my pet otter is using all up that money on his worsening opium problem. I try to not be an enabler, but I haven't had a sea urchin problem in months. Then I thought, why should I pay all this money and have a sea urchin problem to appease fans of random teams that I don't even care about anyway? Unless you are willing to take a bunch of sea urchins off of my hands, don't ***** if I get the lines wrong.” - BF

Last edited:

zounds

Dec 9, 2009
I am really excited to see what this team does in game 5. They are underdogs again and the reigns have been fully handed to the core. The Kings reputation was built off of Lombardi supplementing the team with wily veterans. Now it is solely in the hands of Kopi, Dewey and Quick to stave off elimination and it will be intriguing to see their response.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I am worried, I think San Jose will be playing hard the whole game to not have a repeat of 14. Was going to say LA needs to get through the first, but I think the ****** are going to bring it the whole way through.

Hoping for at least one more.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
ok

if Drugold isn't going to do it
if HansH isn't going to do it
if OllieWeeks isn't going to do it
if Tim isn't going to do it

King Puck is gonna do itttt

my team please win because i live you and when your sad i cry. Breathe win relax live repeat. First in best dressed naked. please be whiskey jpeg pgt

my team please win because i live you and when your sad i cry. Breathe win relax live repeat. First in best dressed naked. please be whiskey jpeg pgt

Last edited by a moderator:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Don't know what to expect. I'm just ready for the offseason, so we can shred the roster.

If Sutter has the same line up as the last game, we will definitely lose.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
All we have to do is win this one game and all the pressure in the world will be on the Sharks to have a perfect game 6 ....... at home..... and, because they're proven choke artists, they'll do what they've traditionally done.... CHOKE!!! Then it's back to Staples for game 7 and we advance!!!!

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
All we have to do is win this one game and all the pressure in the world will be on the Sharks to have a perfect game 6 ....... at home..... and, because they're proven choke artists, they'll do what they've traditionally done.... CHOKE!!! Then it's back to Staples for game 7 and we advance!!!!

christ I hope you are right.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I'm still waiting to see us play at our best. I haven't seen it since the regular season and I haven't seen it all series. Like Basilisk said, if we can win tonight the pressure shifts to them. I've seen the boys get up for a big game, and there's no bigger game than an elimination game.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I'm still waiting to see us play at our best. I haven't seen it since the regular season and I haven't seen it all series. Like Basilisk said, if we can win tonight the pressure shifts to them. I've seen the boys get up for a big game, and there's no bigger game than an elimination game.

I think it is a big if though.
I agree I keep waiting for the kings to get out of 1st gear and start playing harder.

kingscups

Jun 5, 2008
California
That King-Shore-Lewis line, what the heck is that? Maybe a shutdown line? Their lack of offense is strong, so strong, that nothing they, nor the Sharks do can escape it's gravitational pull.

Play Gravel! What the hell is there to loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad