Post-Game Talk: WCQF Game 5: Preds @ Ducks | 5:00 PM CT (6:00 ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Yeah, I think pretty much everyone is done with Ribeiro. I can't imagine Lavy, Poile or anyone else in the organization is very happy with him right now.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
If that rat ******* had scored on that breakaway I would have thrown the computer thru the TV.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
And now we goon it up. I have not been a fan of how we've played this series. Weber and Neal have been straight up dirty. Jackman and Ribs have been borderline. It's tough to cheer for that.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Ribero shouldn't be let on the plane. Let him take a commercial flight back. I would have been fine with the loss if we had tried everything we could to score and couldn't in the last 4 min but we never had the chance.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
this teams leadership should be questioned. all these playoff failures. it falls on leadership. i could get on here and rant for a good 10 page report right now but i won't do that. i will do everything i can to let the organization know that ribeiro the rat needs to get the hell off this team. he's a loser. mentally and physically

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I feel bad for Rinne. He has played way better then the scores in the last 3 games indicate. Horrible luck with puck hitting Josi then Garbutt somehow shooting it under the net then a breakaway after a PP.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
The thing that kills me about this team (and it really has been this way for awhile now)- we simply cannot shut other teams down. We will find some way to give up goals no matter how well we play.

Tonight- for almost 2 periods we have them shut out- but they still wind up with a 5 spot. 5 goals in 25 minutes should not happen against this team.

The one thing I will say in defense of this team- we have had the worst luck I have ever seen for a sports team in my lifetime of watching sports. Two incredibly fluky goals, especially the first one. I guess you can blame Pekka some for the second one, but 99.99999 % of that net was covered. How does that game go if those 2 flukes don't happen????? We probably would still find a way to lose, but still.....

Maybe our luck will turn around next year- we are way overdue.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad