Post-Game Talk: WCQF Game 5: Preds @ Ducks | 5:00 PM CT (6:00 ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
Honestly, call me crazy, I don't think it's over yet.

Oh it is. You just have to wait until Monday to get the offical time of death on this season.

Poile has his work cut out for him. Rinne and Ribs are going to be nothing but older come the fall. And that bottom-pairing D? Woof.

It is also well and good that Joey is here, but they need to find someone who can actually play on his wing. Jarnkrok is for sure not the answer.

Lots of hard questions to answer in order to get this team out of the first round of the playoffs scenario.

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
This year's playoffs have seen Lundqvist and Quick both know stars on the outside looking in

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
If the PREDS win Game 6 we need a closer. I'm talk 303 level closer. I'm talking old timer np.com, Justin Williams level closer.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
risk? I could have sworn we swapped what could be a franchise dman for a franchise centerman.

Not only that Poile is known for his reclamation projects. From chancing a injured Karyia. Riberio, Hodgson, Lombardi on and on and on. He is conservative looking I guess when you consider he has not went out and got a top name F/A other than Arnott to come here but he does take chances.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Glad I didn't watch this game and instead am on vacation w/ my family in Florida. Guess Rinne sucked again in addition to the team. Can we put Hutton in the next game now? Because what we are doing right now isn't working. I mean we might still lose but I rather take my chances w/ Hutton in as letting 5 goals in the playoffs isn't helping us any. At least the game might be closer and we might have a better chance of winning. Plus if we go on a run it might light a spark in Rinne as he seemed to have played better after he was benched and Hutton was put in over him whenever he came back into the lineup/game in the regular season, which we could use for the playoffs. All I know is something has to change/give or we are one and done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA