GDT: WCQF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Chicago Blackhawks | 3:30PM | Lets play 1 great game this series

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
So, Stepho to 4C if Walnuts is back? The 3rd line has hit its stride and I wouldn't want to shake things up there.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Let's take a moment to appreciate how good Cloudy has been this postseason. He's played the most PK minutes for either team.:handclap:

So, Stepho to 4C if Walnuts is back? The 3rd line has hit its stride and I wouldn't want to shake things up there.

I'd put Cousins on the 4th line. ChannyBing was buzzing too. Most of the 3rd line was just Tuch in an extra gear.

Last edited:

Mythras

Feb 23, 2010
Was Pacioretty called for a penalty on the slash (which the empty net goal negated), or was there no original call?

Mythras

Feb 23, 2010
So does that no appear in the post game stats? Seems kinda strange that a delayed penalty that results in a goal means no penalty minutes in the stats, but scoring 1 second into a penalty results in 2 min on the stat sheet for the offending party

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
So does that no appear in the post game stats? Seems kinda strange that a delayed penalty that results in a goal means no penalty minutes in the stats, but scoring 1 second into a penalty results in 2 min on the stat sheet for the offending party

It's weird but if you commit an infraction on an EN break, it's either an automatic goal or counted as a delayed penalty that was nullified by the goal.

I don't remember if the ref's arm went up or not.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

It works like all delayed penalties that end up in a goal, they don't call them. If he had stopped a goal with his penalty the ref could have awarded the goal anyways.

Funny they didn't show it but I saw it looking a replay earlier in the last minute. Obviously they seemed to want to focus on the cross check to Marchy which was pretty bad, but happens all the time in front of the net. Max got a big fat elbow to the face in the corner and reacted to it, but they didn't call it. Then they give him the penalty for the slash and did nothing about a solid elbow to the jaw. Small enough fine Max doesn't care, but that's the NHL for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad