GDT: WCQF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Chicago Blackhawks | 3:30PM | Lets play 1 great game this series

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Up 3-0, but none of the games have really been great,

f21b8851f8632e0b1c87a217bcda4b96.gif

Lets play a great game to close out the series.

tenor.gif

Lets do lots of shots.

tumblr_md2ifvntdP1rn4wsco1_250.gif

And not end up like.

4c0fa91069d7b8f8898f460b19899d1e.gif

Lets end the series strutting with confidence...

3L330SX.gif

And not give Chicago new legs

nQxyHt0_ZsS0RyZxkvTDR7QcpiOFfmsrAZinFmjysS1vmV0M0rgx3dXn3wnGKc4dTZKAJ872m_vYWRo7RM_HhqiKOvs8iC1ynCn8NRe7JgQIynofNjfToIzrIyWON-Cy7RQ6

Lets finish it.

VWMp.gif

:vegas @ :hawks
Vegas Golden Knights @ Chicago Blackhawks
6:30PM ET | 3:30PM PT | 10:30AM NZT
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB

VEGAS Lead Series 3-0

Game broadcast: NBCSN, SN360, SN1, NBCSCH, ATTSN-RM

:vegas

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Cousins-Nick_VGK-2020_.png
Roy-Nicolas_VGK-2020_.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Stephenson-Chandler_VGK-202.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Schmidt-Nate.png

Martinez-Alec_VGK-2020.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Holden-Nick.png
Whitecloud-Zach_VGK-2020_.png

Lehner-Robin_VGK-2_.png

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

:hawks

Blackhawks Lines

Saad - Toews - Kubalik
DeBrincat - Dach - Kane
Nylander - Strome - Cagiulla
Highmore - Carpenter - Kampf

Keith - Boqvist
De Haan - Murphy
Maatta - Koekkoek

Crawford
Subban

*Projected lineups, Don't know if Nosek and Walnuts are out so it's a guess.

GO :vegas GO

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Maybe it's not necessary to play great games now. The key point is just to win with as less efforts as possible keeping energy for next rounds.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
The year 1 line was excellent last game, Smith needs to cool his jets with those penalties though. But we scored on one of them so maybe it was a tactical maneuver on his part. :laugh:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm worried that if they win this they'll have a week off after eight games under their belt of low intensity and if they play the Flames, a team with most likely 10-11 games that were all more intense than ours except the exhibition game, that they will come battle tested and ready and it will take our guys a game or two to get to their speed, effort and intensity level and they could jump on us.

We've won all our games but against lower competition or teams that largely didn't care, and we haven't looked amazing in most of the games. The next round could be a dogfight that might surprise pundits when people would be picking us as a Cup favorite.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Elimination games are always the hardest games to win.

Considering the Knights didn't look so good last game, i feel like this game will be more of the same.

Will need our goaltending to keep us in it.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Fresh Kreb legs should be just what the doctor ordered for a back to back elimination game. No time like the present to give him his 1st pro game!

I don't know why these guys are getting injured after being rested & healthy in July though.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Fresh Kreb legs should be just what the doctor ordered for a back to back elimination game. No time like the present to give him his 1st pro game!

I don't know why these guys are getting injured after being rested & healthy in July though.

There is probably certain conditioning they are deficient on. Lots of minor injuries happen at season start.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Elimination games are always the hardest games to win.

Considering the Knights didn't look so good last game, i feel like this game will be more of the same.

Will need our goaltending to keep us in it.

Bubble could be much different. Usually you continue fighting on because you get into the playoff groove and in this case you would be playing in front of the home fans and want to at least pull out one with their support. This year its easy to think well we are overmatched and not going to win 4 in a row, but if we happen to lose today we get to go home and get back to our non-hockey lives. I think it may be a lot easier to close out teams because of it.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
So, with Toews playing huge minutes last night, Crawford playing B2B and a fresh Patches, Panda and Stas, should we have the energy advantage?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
So, with Toews playing huge minutes last night, Crawford playing B2B and a fresh Patches, Panda and Stas, should we have the energy advantage?

Maybe its Suuuub time for the Hawks. I mean why not, seems unlikely Crawford will return next season and what better time to give the kid you acquired a shot?

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Well, of all the teams that have won the Stanley Cup in the last fifteen years, Chicago or Boston will probably be the next team to repeat. (Tampa won the Cup in 2004). Chicago and the LA Kings are two teams going in opposite directions. Hopefully, neither will win another Cup until the Knights get a couple.

(As also a Pens fan, it saddens me to say this.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad