WCQF Game #4 | St. Louis Blues vs. Minnesota Wild | 9:30 PM | NBCSN,SN360,TVAS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
THIS kind of back-to-back game Blues don't wanna play.

THIS is what the Wild should have been doing in games 2 and 3 instead of getting in fights and hitting everything that moves.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
None of those were penalties. Can't call a penalty because a weak player can't play a tough game.

I think it was Koivu that clothes-lined a Blue before the goal, and then Dumba held another Blue up by the head with the free hand. No calls for the team that was controlling play this period.

Can't help it if the guy Koivu "clothes-lined" can't play a tough game.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Nah just stronger players playing tough game that the weak Blues' player couldn't handle.. :laugh:

Ha. Right.

Anyway if the Blues can play more like they did in that period they'll win 1 of the next 4. If they play like the first, you're damn right it's a series. I highly doubt that happens

SC2GM

May 16, 2016
1 team HAS to win; 1 team can lose 3 in a row. I think it would be very peculiar if the Blues won this game, unless Minny gave up. This game means jack.

We're going to get Statsny back soon. The Wild already have a series high in goals of 2, so far this game. Great job. I hope we're looking forward to the next series, already. Game 7. Please.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Looking at the replay of the first goal, Coyle, the one who dumped it in, thought it would be icing. He dejectedly stopped skating and only restarts once it's waved off. So tired of Russo's whining.

SanFranBluesFan

Apr 16, 2017
1 team HAS to win; 1 team can lose 3 in a row. I think it would be very peculiar if the Blues won this game, unless Minny gave up. This game means jack.

We're going to get Statsny back soon. The Wild already have a series high in goals of 2, so far this game. Great job. I hope we're looking forward to the next series, already. Game 7. Please.

Blues still win thus game and it starts after reaves beats the **** out of Dumba to start the period

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
All the energy will be sucked out when they post the 2pm start for game 5 on Saturday

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
If the Wild pull this off (which looks likely), their chances of winning game 5 at home are very very good. And then the Blues will be pressured big time at home in game 6.

This is going to be a long series.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I'll just be happy if this goes to another game. I'm not ready for the season to be over yet. :cheers:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Sobotka just managed to outdo that deflection the Calgary player made off his skate into the net in game 2. I don't know if I ever saw a puck deflect off a body that far

bigduga

Oct 4, 2009
As a blues fan who has absolutely watched this movie before...I'm roughly two-thousand percent sure they're not scoring another goal before game six.

...because they're the Blues, it's the playoffs, and that's the kind of thing that happens.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
As a blues fan who has absolutely watched this movie before...I'm roughly two-thousand percent sure they're not scoring another goal before game six.

...because they're the Blues, it's the playoffs, and that's the kind of thing that happens.

Doesn't seem like either team wants to score that much really, the whole series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad