GDT: WCQF Game 4: San Jose Sharks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | Goosewatch

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GGoodbyeCERT.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Unless things change this is turning out to be less competitive than the series from a year ago. Back then it was 2-2 and the Sharks played well in games 2-4.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Nice as the result was we absolutely need to be better going forward. For much of this game we were sloppy, unfocused, and lacking hustle.

Better teams are gonna bite us in the ass hard if this is how we play with a lead.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
No not all of them. A lot more of them are preoccupied with their coach, goalies, and defense. Hell there were a couple actively pushing back against the ref whining on the main boards.

They have at least 5 baby sharks that post nonstop and can't deal with Vegas beating them. I'm sure you can guess which guys those are.

Reactions: Vegas07

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
It's nice to see Patches with more points in 4 games than Tatar had in all 4 series last year. :nod:

I’m glad Patches got hot at the right time. I always felt his “ghost” playoff reputation was unjustified. He’s been almost as clutch as Suzuki was during their reverse sweep of London

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I’m glad Patches got hot at the right time. I always felt his “ghost” playoff reputation was unjustified. He’s been almost as clutch as Suzuki was during their reverse sweep of London

Suzuki will be a fine 2nd-3rd liner in 2-3 years. Sometimes you gotta pay a hefty price to win now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad