GDT: WCQF Game #4 ★ Calgary Flames vs. Dallas Stars, 1:00PM CT ★ FS-SW, CBC, SN, NBCSN ★ Calgary Lead 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
That was a must win and they came through. Let’s go boys

Was going to say this win or lose, but I’ve ripped Nill for his signings, but he said when he signed Pavs and Perry that they have that experience and are guys that help you win. They’ve been huge during this series

Reactions: BeaverSports

Limp Dekes

Jun 27, 2019
Haha I knew I would catch some shit for complementing Benn
I mean it was a good play, though I really don't think it was intentional.

I've stuck up for Benn for a while, and I'm at the breaking point. I'll say he is actually moving his feet more since the series started, but everything else has been god awful. He won't hit, can't shoot or pass. Sad to see after watching him from his rookie year to Art Ross season. I love him and I hate him, similar to this team.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
They're saying Rads tipped the OT goal? I still think they should scratch him and put Robertson in his spot, I doubt we would've missed the opportunities Rads has had the last 2 games. Haha can you imagine scratching a mainstay player after he scores an OT winner? DO IT

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I was playing catch up on my recording so I had to avoid the internet. It's crazy what a game winner can do. I was bitching about Radulov and Klingberg all game to myself. They were both so frustrating at times to me and then Rads tips a Klingberg shot for the winner. So I guess I have to forgive them now.

Miro is far and away our best player and the best player in this series with no close 2nd.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Gaudreau is the softest player in the league. If someone even looks at him the wrong way he starts to whine. He acts like nobody should ever make contact with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad