Pre-Game Talk: WCQF | Game 3 | Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues - Aug 16 - 7:30PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
One thing I worry about most is the refs. it’s too bad toffoli is not here too, he will put Perron in his place or even ferland.
Boom.

Absolutely. We are fighting a 'two front' battle it seems.

Let's hope the league looked at the reffing last game and said a few words..

Let's also hope my lottery ticket won.. :) Similar chances!

lawrence

May 19, 2012
When did Perron become a cheap shot artist? I remember when he was a soft winger who scored some goals in Edmonton.

he was always like this, it’s just the refs are letting him get away with it. Letting the blues get away with things. Mark these words, blues will have a 2-1 ratio in power plays in game 3.

Reactions: Ozone

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
One has to think the bias in reffing won't be so obvious tomorrow to try and maintain reasonable optics.

Plus now we've got the home crowd to sway the refs ;-).

Reactions: Ozone

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Can I wish that was true? lol

Haha! No...but not far off.. or are you? ;)

Edit: did I just quote myself by mistake? oops.. this was my young young groove....
not so young after..

Last edited:

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
he was always like this, it’s just the refs are letting him get away with it. Letting the blues get away with things. Mark these words, blues will have a 2-1 ratio in power plays in game 3.
I've Marked them..
Let's hope we are wrong..

Note to self: where does a 'marked word' get stored? hmmm...things to think about.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
No offence, but no thanks..... Different team, different identity....
none taken bud.

Different team, different group watching.

What is your choice?
I like it! New Entrance theme choices.
But...new identity doesn't always pay respect to those that have supported this team for so long. Fine line, I guess.

I'm thinking a mix...let me pull out a cassette...
Hit the Post should like that ;)

Last edited:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
blues will be coming hard and hitting everything. with last change hopefully peterson and his line dominate the blues 3rd and 4th lines if green puts them out correctly and at the right time. i'd switch jake for gaudette . sutter takes faceoffs or switch roussel for adam. tyler motte/jay beagle gonna pot one.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Check out my post in "The Fourth Utica Comets Thread" in the Normal threads below for a look into a past playoff duel between Marky and Binnington in 2015. The current duel isn't their first.

I’ll go find it. You’re usually a good read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad