WCQF Game 3: Nashville Predators (1) @ Colorado Avalanche (WC2) 10 ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
The preds will be fine. I just hope the avs can actually make a series out of this...
Team played like garbage after the late point streak and didn't deserve half the wins they had during that streak--spotting leads in most of the games. Wouldn't surprise me to see Avs win out.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Preds will win this series but I'd be nervous as a Preds fan wanting them to go deep. Johnson is out, Varly is out, Girard has been out the last two games, Preds should be walking through this series.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Preds will win this series but I'd be nervous as a Preds fan wanting them to go deep. Johnson is out, Varly is out, Girard has been out the last two games, Preds should be walking through this series.
Agreed. I don’t think we’ll make it past round 2. Still haven’t shown up to this series.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Overall, enjoyed the series so far. Didn't expect this sort of fight from an Avs team missing some really key members - especially against the Preds.

All due credit to the Avs of course, but the Preds aren't playing smart hockey either. Maybe the Preds are just in a funk right now, but they do need to figure things out assuming they get past the Avs. For a defense as good as theirs on paper, they really should not be struggling so much in their own zone - and not just against the top line, but against even the Avs' fourth line. A team with a much deeper offense like Winnipeg who can genuinely run three excellent lines and not just one, I think they'd really be struggling right now. Unless they just play down to their competition really badly.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Bad mistakes in game 2 really hurt now.

Hell game 1 as well. Avs beat themselves in game 2. And in game 1 Bernier cost the Avs the game with 2 very soft goals.

It's crazy to think this series could very well be 2-1 Colorado right now. It's been great hockey though either way. Both teams playing pretty even through 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad