WCQF Game 3: Nashville Predators (1) @ Colorado Avalanche (WC2) 10 ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
It's playoff time in Denver! After two close, hard fought games, let's get these guys where we want them and make this a series!

30716288_10156627245662345_3175459601868914688_n.jpg

:avs

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Nieto - Soderberg - Comeau
Jost - Kerfoot - Andrighetto
Wilson - Compher - Bourque

Zadorov - Barrie
Nemeth - Barberio
Siemens - Warsofsky

Bernier
Hammond

:nashville
Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Fiala - Turris - Smith
Sissons - Bonino - Watson
Salomaki - Fisher - Hartman

Josi - Ellis
Ekholm - Subban
Emelin - Irwin

Rinne

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
It's a bummer we have so many injuries. The two games so far have been way closer than I thought they'd be, it pains me a bit to think what this series would looks like with a healthy Avs roster.

Reactions: MacBradley and Hmmm

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
With a fully healthy Avs team I think this could've been a heck of a series. Still playing them well and I've got high hopes of taking a game at home but the Preds definitely look like they'll be too much for the Avs.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Can't wait to see what MacK does in Denver. He scored more than twice as many points at home as he did on the road this season and already has 3 points in this series.

giphy.gif

Hope it's enough to win these games at home :yo:

Reactions: MacBradley

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Stayed with us last game and that was on the road.

It's been a little surreal reading our two fanbases discuss this series :laugh:. You guys ripping on (exaggeration) Rinne for his SV%, us bitching about him for the big saves he's made where he's straight stolen goals. We can't stop whining about our blueline, you guys reminding us that it's been enough to keep with ya on the road. Etc.

Hope both teams can get this gamesmanship out of their systems and the refs can be non-factors the rest of the series...and some of our fans can get over your chants...so our fanbases don't develop too much animosity, cause this has been fun.

I'd love to have round two next year when we're healthier; Jost has broken out fully; we've added Meloche, Timmins and/or Makar to our third pairing; and Joe's done something to solidify that second scoring line next to Josty. :yo:

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Not all 2-0 series leads are created equally.

Colorado quite frankly didn't looked scared/timid in Smashville, held up decently well save for the 3rd period of game 1.

Last time they were an 8 seed (2010), they gave San Jose fits before losing in 6 games.

While they did have some leads in games 1-2, I think getting a 2-goal lead (as we saw with Minnesota last night) can be vital for if the Avs can, to quote Roman Reigns, BELIEVE THAT (they can shock the world)

Reactions: MacBradley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad