WCQF Game 3: Nashville Predators (1) @ Colorado Avalanche (WC2) 10 ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
If Subban would just drop the gloves once, even if it was against Enstrom, then I could respect Subban somewhat. Come on PK, do it.

Reactions: Jets2point0

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
I don't know if PK has history as a dirty player, but tell me this isn't dirty.

Shades of Bertuzzi here. Subban should miss a couple games for that shit. If Mackinnon embellished like any of the Preds would have, he would be out of the game for sure. What a disgusting display of hockey

Reactions: MacBradley

Stoshmon

Apr 14, 2018
There were nights where I literally think the Ducks had a count and were trying to see how many infractions they could commit in a single game.

Christ, there were a few games where I think that counter might have approached triple digits.
Which is why Randy prolly is gone after SJ sweeps them

hockeyisgud

Feb 5, 2016
Holy the crying in this thread from Avs fans is insane lol. Avs are playing great this game just be proud of your team. Stop complaining about literally everything it's embarrasing.

Reactions: atilla the honeybun

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Holy the crying in this thread from Avs fans is insane lol. Avs are playing great this game just be proud of your team. Stop complaining about literally everything it's embarrasing.

It’s hard to cheer for a lead when you’re legit concerned for your teams safety every time the go into the corners. You know the spineless Preds are just looking to injure at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad