giphy.gif

I'm on a boat!

tenor.gif

EDIT: Whoops.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Blues fans I am thrilled for your team thus far...Question....assuming now that you beat the Jets and that many Hockey experts had your team winning the West, which teams remaining in the West do you feel will give you the hardest time or a team that scares you in the West? Thanks....

None. Every night will be a battle but this team shows up and is energized by the adversity. They're not afraid and they play and act as a team.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
-Hellebuyck stinks
-SunnyD rules
-I want to have ROR's babies
-Pietrangelo is a dang monster
-Binny big in the 3rd once again
-This team is playing incredible hockey

What a win! The whole roster is contributing. Only one goal from the 1st line and up 2-0! Seriously?!

Even Sanford had 3 hits tonight and played 10 minutes! The one player everyone was down on had a nice game on the 4th line.

Hard to see Winnipeg winning 4 of the next 5. But I won't count my chickens until they've hatched.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
After reading the Jets GDT, I feel I owe some of you an apology because I really thought it was just this fanbase that was delusional with blaming the goalie, in our case Allen.

On the first goal, the Blues are on a clear cut 2 on 1.

On the second goal, Maroon is on the goal line basically by himself.

And on the third goal, Sundqvist is on a 3 on 2 and skates without opposition right down the lane and scores from between the circles.

.....but according to a decent number of Jets fans, it's all the goalie's fault the Jets lost. Riiiiiiiight. I get that the 4th goal wasn't great, but you had practically an entire period to answer and did next to nothing until the goalie was pulled.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
After reading the Jets GDT, I feel I owe some of you an apology because I really thought it was just this fanbase that was delusional with blaming the goalie, in our case Allen.

On the first goal, the Blues are on a clear cut 2 on 1.

On the second goal, Maroon is on the goal line basically by himself.

And on the third goal, Sundqvist is on a 3 on 2 and skates without opposition right down the lane and scores from between the circles.

.....but according to a decent number of Jets fans, it's all the goalie's fault the Jets lost. Riiiiiiiight. I get that the 4th goal wasn't great, but you had practically an entire period to answer and did next to nothing until the goalie was pulled.
they arnt wrong. jets got soft goaltending tonight. at minimum, the 3rd and 4th goals should be stopped.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
they arnt wrong. jets got soft goaltending tonight. at minimum, the 3rd and 4th goals should be stopped.

Yep. A goalie needs to step up in the playoffs and stop 1-2 of those tougher goals to give his team a chance.

Hellebuyck was bad tonight. ROR's goal was the back breaker. Bad goaltending takes the wind out of a team's sails.

Binnington let in a soft one on the 3rd goal but he stepped up in the 3rd and proved to be the stronger goalie tonight. Thus, the Blues won.

Reactions: Bendak

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Blues fans I am thrilled for your team thus far...Question....assuming now that you beat the Jets and that many Hockey experts had your team winning the West, which teams remaining in the West do you feel will give you the hardest time or a team that scares you in the West? Thanks....
Not to sound pompous, but we Blues fans know better not to look that far ahead until the task at hand is accomplished. But thank you for the support, whoever you are.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
No need to worry about us. This will be over in 4. Both teams are pretty even but your goaltending is way better and that's why this series won't go to 5 games. Maybe this will be the year the Blues bring home the Stanley Cup.

:jets
Thanks, I hope so but I've been a Blues fan too long to get my hopes up.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig