GDT: WCQF Game #2 | St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | "Do we look nervous?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Huh?

You’re allowed to get off if you’re injured.

CNBC feed showed the ref letting him get off.
I know you can get off if injured / but I think the ref was very gracious to let him off - have seen refs keep players on for worse than a simple blocked shot to the boot

Reactions: Bendak

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bendak and TK 421

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I think I recall Parayko snatching the puck from him when they had the goalie pulled lol.

So I wonder if Scheifele, Lowry, or Laine is getting booed on Sunday

Parayko had so many great defensive plays tonight, I can't remember all of them. Seemed like every 15 seconds he was hounding somebody, blocking a shot, clearing the puck, or winning a battle.

SanFranBluesFan

Apr 16, 2017
Blues fans I am thrilled for your team thus far...Question....assuming now that you beat the Jets and that many Hockey experts had your team winning the West, which teams remaining in the West do you feel will give you the hardest time or a team that scares you in the West? Thanks....

Dallas, really don't like getting them in next round if we go through. They played us well, even late in the season after things turned around we dropped 2 to them.

San jose always a threat as well

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Blues fans I am thrilled for your team thus far...Question....assuming now that you beat the Jets and that many Hockey experts had your team winning the West, which teams remaining in the West do you feel will give you the hardest time or a team that scares you in the West? Thanks....
With our history every team scares me. Including Jets still.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015

Dallas has played us better, has the better goaltending. To me, it's them.

Reactions: Bendak and RORbacon

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012

Would you look at me like I'm crazy if I said Dallas? Bishop in a hot goalie off is concerning.

On the Pacific front... I just don't have a preference. I think we can out 5 on 5 just about any of them, and would have a goalie advantage over all of them if our current play continues. If Calgary or San Jose gets goaltending they are probably our biggest threat.

But really, that's counting chickens before they hatch.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
San Jose or Vegas for me personally. Dallas would be tough but I think the Blues could figure it out over a 7 game series.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Blues have had way too much postseason disappointment to look ahead like that.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I tend to take the philosophy of it's the playoffs so every team is tough. As many have said Dallas is one we struggled with in the regular season, but I don't think they ever saw our best effort in any of those games. But we still have to get to the next round first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->