GDT: [WCQF GAME 2] | Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks | 4.14.17 | 8:30PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
That's 4 very blatant penalties the Sharks should have been called for that have been ignored. While we have a crap roughing call against Kassian, and a phantom elbow called against Maroon.

Refs are +6 for the Sharks through two periods.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Sekera just had his stick slashed in half. Easy penalty to call. No call. Game management crap again.

That's why we're angry. Not that they are calling the Oilers for their infractions, but that they are only calling the Oilers for infractions. High stick, nothing. Trip, nothing. Hold, nothing. Slash breaking stick, nothing. That's why people are pissed.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Boys can't buy a goal.. and the chances the sharks are getting are grade A.

Please don't break my heart tonight

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Look at ferland highlights when flames played van. He took that series over singlehandedly. Kass has that type of personality. But he actually has skill (stupid flamers) .

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
That's 4 very blatant penalties the Sharks should have been called for that have been ignored. While we have a crap roughing call against Kassian, and a phantom elbow called against Maroon.

Nah man. Yer just a whiny baby. :sarcasm:

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Honestly I'd put Kassian up with McDavid in the 3rd... that energy and speed could ignite McDavid as well.

I think it's better to keep things the way it is. Kassian provides a good third line role and this team needs at least 3 lines going.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC

Lets not go overboard but I don't know how they miss the obvious slash at the end.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
All this talk that the Oilers would be in for a rude awakening about how physical the playoffs are.

Now those same fans are complaining that Oil are too rough.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Boys can't buy a goal.. and the chances the sharks are getting are grade A.

Please don't break my heart tonight

Yeah. EDM needs another really bad because I don't think it holds up.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
He didn't leave his feet.. he just ran over him... the momentum of his hit caused him to climb up and tea bag him as he ran over him. Good solid hit.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007

A joke really, maybe we'll get a PP in the 3rd lol

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
Alright, the Sharks are putrid when down after two periods. Let's go make up for that last game, boys! And Kassian, well, you just keep doing what you're doing, buddy.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Reffing aside I have liked our play so far. Big hits, skating faster. One more period, hopefully a couple goals for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad