2rKET.png

2rJk3.png

2rKjy.png

2rJk5.png

2rJk6.png

Last edited:

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Game 2, another late one. The Oil need to stay out of the box and put in a full 60 minute effort and hopefully redeem themselves tonight.

Lineups, no one really knows right now but it sounds like Gryba might be out and Benning in. Haven't heard anything about any changes to the forwards as of yet, maybe later on in the afternoon. Thornton will be a game-time decision for the Sharks.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Game 2, another late one. The Oil need to stay out of the box and put in a full 60 minute effort and hopefully redeem themselves tonight.

Lineups, no one really knows right now but it sounds like Gryba might be out and Benning in. Haven't heard anything about any changes to the forwards as of yet, maybe later on in the afternoon. Thornton will be a game-time decision for the Sharks.

We certainly won't be staying out of the box. That incompetent rat faced idiot Chris Lee has been assigned to the game, which pretty much ensures an incoherent **** show from the officials.

Remember the game where McDavid got slashed and hooked on a breakaway with no call in St. Louis followed up the next night by the gong show of a game in Arizona? Ya, it was this ****ing guy. Hands down the worst official in hockey that seems to find a way to "miss" a lot of calls on the Oilers, but somehow not "miss" anything the other way. A complete loser.

Wouldn't expect the league to actually use their brains before they make assignments. Holding these guys accountable with playoff assignments. Sure.

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
They should make a referee draft. GM's get to pick their refs for a playoff round based on place in the standings. Would never happen but I would ***** less knowing we could pick our poison.

Prayfor97Preyfor97

Apr 6, 2017
Alright, we have the first game jitters out of the way, its time to kick some ass!:yo:

Now, what do we do about that pesky Burns guy? I am thinking that if we put some small woodland creatures around the rink, his mountain man instincts might kick in and he would get distracted by the hunt.....

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
They should make a referee draft. GM's get to pick their refs for a playoff round based on place in the standings. Would never happen but I would ***** less knowing we could pick our poison.

They should just eliminate the backpressure stick work and "tapping". I don't know when that all became legal but the NHL is famous for allowing things to creep into their game like obstruction and water skiing did in the 90's and the pick plays in the 2000's.

But it's the NHL. Led by the brain dead and reffed by the brain dead.

Oil win tonight 4-2.

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
Time to tie up this thing up ! Thinking now that the first game jitters are out we see a different team tonight. Little worried about patty he doesnt look right hope he is ok. Also would like slepy in for a game to see if he can spark his line oops someone already used jitters my bad.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Now, what do we do about that pesky Burns guy? I am thinking that if we put some small woodland creatures around the rink, his mountain man instincts might kick in and he would get distracted by the hunt.....

:laugh:

I used to love Burns, thought he was hilarious. Now after one game I flipping hate his guts and can't stand his face. Amazing what playoffs do hey?

Go Oilers!

Prayfor97Preyfor97

Apr 6, 2017
:laugh:

I used to love Burns, thought he was hilarious. Now after one game I flipping hate his guts and can't stand his face. Amazing what playoffs do hey?

Go Oilers!
Yeah, I like him on Team Canada. In this series.... not so much.

Prey for McDavid!

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
I forget, do the same refs stay for the entire series or did Tim Peel go back to the Metaverse?

kurtcobang

Feb 18, 2007
I still think we are the better team. This is a winnable series if we stop the turnovers.
i expect a better game from a few guys that were invisable in game 1
Cant wait

Prayfor97Preyfor97

Apr 6, 2017
So, are we pumped? I'm pumped!!!!! Oilers are going to show everyone they are ready for the big games!

A little something to get the blood flowing:

:yo: :yo: :yo:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
We certainly won't be staying out of the box. That incompetent rat faced idiot Chris Lee has been assigned to the game, which pretty much ensures an incoherent **** show from the officials.

Remember the game where McDavid got slashed and hooked on a breakaway with no call in St. Louis followed up the next night by the gong show of a game in Arizona? Ya, it was this ****ing guy. Hands down the worst official in hockey that seems to find a way to "miss" a lot of calls on the Oilers, but somehow not "miss" anything the other way. A complete loser.

Wouldn't expect the league to actually use their brains before they make assignments. Holding these guys accountable with playoff assignments. Sure.

Are you ****ing kidding me? We go from Tim Peel to Chris Lee? The NHL sure doesn't want us to advance. We're going to have to be elite tonight to beat the Sharks, and the refs. We can't face our own mistakes, the other team, and the refs, and be successful. We have to have a really solid game to overcome that ****.

****ing Christ. Lee is the worst ref in the game. **** you, NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad