GDT: WCQF - Game #2 Avs host Preds @ 7:30 p.m. MT | on TNT, SN360, SNE, TVAS, ALT, BSSO

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020
4-1 Preds
dontpanic.jpg

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Realistically I don't see Preds winning tonight. They were smacked on the head like a duck in Game 1, and that duck doesn't know where it is right now.
Ha! Is that phrase? Never heard that before. :laugh:

Actually I see it's similar to a phrase Lincoln used to say. Who goes around smacking ducks on the head?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I have the same feeling. Rantanen didn’t score in game one, but I thought it was his best game in a long time. Very active on the boards and with his passing.

Mikko was way more engaged and battling hard on a shift to shift basis than he had been pretty much all year.

I was wondering if guys like hm and Nate were kind of saving it for the playoffs, and I think they might have been to a certain extent at least. Even though both had big point totals this year, neither had a season that ranks among their best IMO.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Am I misremembering or did we used to hear early in Nate's career that he didn't like being called Nate Dogg? I think that every time I hear him called that now. Seems like he's embraced it now though.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Am I misremembering or did we used to hear early in Nate's career that he didn't like being called Nate Dogg? I think that every time I hear him called that now. Seems like he's embraced it now though.

He doesn’t like, ‘Nate the Great’.

I think he’s always liked being called, ‘the dog’.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
When Pens Rangers game goes to 7 OTs today, where can we watch the Avs other than Altitude? TruTV maybe?

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
Can’t beat a team 7-2 then lose to them next game, in the playoffs. If the Preds win this game they take the series… in my uneducated lurker opinion :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad