GDT: WCQF - Game #2 Avs host Preds @ 7:30 p.m. MT | on TNT, SN360, SNE, TVAS, ALT, BSSO

letsgoavs1921

Jul 26, 2006
So what channel will the game start on tonight since penguins won’t be over til 7:00 and we don’t have ESPNU to go to like the last few nights?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
So what channel will the game start on tonight since penguins won’t be over til 7:00 and we don’t have ESPNU to go to like the last few nights?

Legit wouldn't surprise me if they were like, "sorry we're not able to show that game tonight."

The broadcasting disrespect for the best team in the West that was the best team in the NHL for a large portion of the season, is pretty incredible. Avs are most people's favorites to win but they have very little desire to show them on TV.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Snow Arc

Have a soykaf, chummer
Aug 14, 2020
Not going to predict a score, but win or lose, I think Nuke goes off
nuke5 (2).jpg

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Legit wouldn't surprise me if they were like, "sorry we're not able to show that game tonight."

The broadcasting disrespect for the best team in the West that was the best team in the NHL for a large portion of the season, is pretty incredible. Avs are most people's favorites to win but they have very little desire to show them on TV.
That's what happens when you're a bland team.

Polite HKYDiscussion

Jul 29, 2021
Avs were just warming up at 7-2.

They’re not going to let the league think that they just got luck against some bad goaltending.

They’re going to put up 7 more tonight.

Reactions: JudoKoala

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Expect a similar game. Avs come out flying and score 3-4 in the first. Coast the rest of the game.
I expect the Avs to score 3-4 goals and blow it. Kuemper is going to get shit on badly tonight. Pray for him.

They absolutely have to play at the Cup parade
Do they even know where Calgary is?

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
So, if Bednar is not happy with Hook, or would prefer to play the vets, should we not send Hook to Loveland so he could get some more experience with the Eagles?

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Realistically I don't see Preds winning tonight. They were smacked on the head like a duck in Game 1, and that duck doesn't know where it is right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad