Not open for further replies.

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
Blue Oyster Cult?

Christopher-Walken-fever.gif

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So much for old and slow, eh?

Guess the geezers found their legs just in time.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
It was more like game management. Oilers were up 2 and the embellishing and soft calls started. Killing PPs takes you out of your game and changes the momentum. Softest call of the game was the slight tug on the gloves leading to the Sharks first goal. Was that really penalty worthy?

Edm had 9 shots on goal in total in the 2nd period,3rd period and in overtime. San Jose had 34. San Jose was by far the better team after the first period.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Is RNH usually this invisible? 21:40 TOI, most of any Oiler forward and he was no where to be seen

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
A dive is when a player fakes a penalty (ie whipping head back and grabbing your face when someone waves their stick around the shoulders).

Embellishment is when a player overacts to actual contact and/or penalty.

So if the refs callef anyhthing on Meier, its embellishment.

And I'm more annoyed by fans blaming the refs for their teams play than anything, but that's just me.

And anti climatic ending. Sharks owned tomight, 44 to 19 shkt advantage on the road.
Don't worry. I get that you're clinging to semantics, but that was a dive. A dive is going down when the infraction didn't cause it. Meier is a diver, and Merriam-Webster won't change that.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Oilers clearly let the nerves get to them after the 1st. First game back in the playoffs in more than a decade, 2-0 lead, against last year's finalists, that has to be a big pressure factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad