GDT: WCQF: Game 1 Knights at Sharks (We're swimming with the Sharks until they drown edition) (7:30 PT)

Which Martin Jones will show up?

• Total voters

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
What should i do?

I have 3 options.

1. Stay up to watch this game. Consequences of doing that is i might end up getting no sleep before i have to go to work at around 2 in the morning
2. Go to bed early and wake up around midnight and watch it. Consequences of doing that is i will probably still be too sleepy to even be able to pay attention.
3. Wait until after work tomorrow to watch it. Consequences of doing that is i might end up finding out who won before i am even able to watch it.

Decisions, decisions.
Get a little nap in now.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Option 4. Burn down your place of work and hope they show the game in prison....

Hmmm starting to think there’s a reason I’m not an advice columnist

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I actually feel more comfortable with this being a road game. More pressure on the Sharks tonight and we get two chances to take away the home edge.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I actually feel more comfortable with this being a road game. More pressure on the Sharks tonight and we get two chances to take away the home edge.

Also personally I don’t think it matters much until game 7. So lets win this in 5 or 6 (or 4 lol).

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
You know how I feel.

People predicting this round will be more of an "old school" hockey match.

Gsharkpunch.gif

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
My fault, I was the last to do it. I just really like Tuch. As you've both already decided to change yours, I will nobly do nothing. Thanks, boys.

Reactions: HanSolo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad