GDT: WCQF | G3 | “Welcome to Holloway” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.26.24 | 8:30PM | Staples Center | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Talbot looks like shit.
Oilers fans would be losing their shit if Skimmer had let in any of those 3 goals. Yet there’s people here actually defending Talbot somehow. He’s been awful

…that doesn’t mean I’m saying Skinner wasn’t awful in game 2, for those who are waiting to try and throw that in my face lol

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
3 more boys you got this
58156DFE-8BDC-447E-8CDB-08CA870344C7.gif

Reactions: lopper

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Quite amusing how the Kings fans are booing us when we regroup in our own zone when the forwards change, and their fans don’t understand that it’s their own teams system that enables us to be as patient as we want.

Pretty sure they just hand a bunch of tickets out to the tent people.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Imo Campbell was a great guy to target. The cap hit is fine. But the term is unforgivable. Campbell was not fully proven. LA didn't give term to Peterson. The Knights didn't even give term to Hill. Why did we have to give term to Campbell? We didn't have to, end of story
He was a terrible target. The management didn’t even have to take a deep dive analytically- just look at his save% the second half of that season. Then look at his underlying metrics. It was a bad signing.

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
3 nothing. Means don’t make dumb mistakes. Don’t take unneeded risks. Goal now should be S-word. We need a confident Stu moving forward and that’s one way to get it kick started.

Dieseloil

Jul 31, 2016
Oilers fans would be losing their shit if Skimmer had let in any of those 3 goals. Yet there’s people here actually defending Talbot somehow. He’s been awful

…that doesn’t mean I’m saying Skinner wasn’t awful in game 2, for those who are waiting to try and throw that in my face lol
Talbot’s actually been lucky, Oil came really close on a few besides the goals.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
You can tell the boys looked at a bunch of tape. Instead of skating the puck through the neutral zone against that dreaded 1-3-1 the dmen are skating it to center and dumping it in while the forwards skate the zone with speed. At the very least it wears down LA’s defense and prevents the chance of a turnover in the neutral zone

Reactions: Mav3rick07

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Ice district looks great. Remember when the flames had to celebrate in a parking lot. I think they rented it from Walmart.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
You can tell the boys looked at a bunch of tape. Instead of skating the puck through the neutral zone against that dreaded 1-3-1 the dmen are skating it to center and dumping it in while the forwards skate the zone with speed. At the very least it wears down LA’s defense and prevents the chance of a turnover in the neutral zone
Noticed that too. Love it.

Reactions: McDrai and nabob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Doughty is having an awful game so far.

Many people are saying.
Seems like he can only play one good game in a row in playoffs. he started the shitshow for the Kings tonight. Who's he yelling at tonight on his bench?

lol Fiala is killing penalties for the Oilers. 5 times on the PP he's botched the play, given up the puck. he's done it 3X EV as well, in one period. This type of play is why Minny didn't want him.

I keep saying this but theres no way Fiala should be on first unit PP. Kings 2nd Unit is at least controlling puck and getting some chances on limited time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad