GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Nashville in fact scored 13 more goals than LA in the regular season. #TheMoreYouKnow
LA has better finishers imo. Nashville got hot the last 2 month and Forsberg was a beast. Otherwise LA has more depth on paper. They just play their boring 1-3-1 which affect their offense. If they open up, they would score more than Nashville due to better forward depth

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
The problem is there's not that many good goalies. Someone should have plucked Markstrom out of Calgary, but really beyond him, there's not a whole bunch of above average goaltenders just sitting on bad teams.
Blackwood played amazing for the crap Sharks {my team} and rumor was they were willing to do a swap for Campbell if EDM would part with a 1st in the 2024 draft and 3rd in 2025

Reactions: karltonian

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
goals by Kopitar and doughty?

IMG_4793.gif

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Blackwood played amazing for the crap Sharks {my team} and rumor was they were willing to do a swap for Campbell if EDM would part with a 1st in the 2024 draft and 3rd in 2025

I think Ken Holland would have been (rightfully) run out of town if he brings in Blackwood as the savior. They would have needed to bring in someone more established.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg