WCQF - 2022-23 Western Conference Quarter-Finals game 4 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @6:00pm PT(LA leads 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
3 things.

1) I thought Edmonton deserved to win game 1, let their foot off the gas, and LA stole one. I felt LA deserved this one, let their foot off the gas, and the Oilers stole one. Funny how things work.

2) High stick aside, I was livid about the officiating last game as an Oilers fan. I think Kings fans have every right to be livid about today's officiating against their team, particularly the call on Fiala that led to the 3-3 goal. I don't know what's going on this year, but consistency is hard to find it seems.

3) Almost all Oiler fans wanted to avoid LA in round 1, and this series shows why. I still think they're severely underrated around the rest of the league. It's a tie series, but they make you earn every inch of ice, every goal, and 3 of the 4 games have gone to overtime. They're a much better team than they get credit for around the league.

Underdogoil

Jan 17, 2018
3 things.

1) I thought Edmonton deserved to win game 1, let their foot off the gas, and LA stole one. I felt LA deserved this one, let their foot off the gas, and the Oilers stole one. Funny how things work.

2) High stick aside, I was livid about the officiating last game as an Oilers fan. I think Kings fans have every right to be livid about today's officiating against their team, particularly the call on Fiala that led to the 3-3 goal. I don't know what's going on this year, but consistency is hard to find it seems.

3) Almost all Oiler fans wanted to avoid LA in round 1, and this series shows why. I still think they're severely underrated around the rest of the league. It's a tie series, but they make you earn every inch of ice, every goal, and 3 of the 4 games have gone to overtime. They're a much better team than they get credit for around the league.
I believe Oiler fans are the few that pick Kings to win cup if they get by Edmonton. Probably only fan base that has said this. We have always said they were the 2nd best team in the conference. Way deeper than Vegas and Colorado. Although I thought Oilers would beat them in 4 or 5

Reactions: Satire
Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
I believe Oiler fans are the few that pick Kings to win cup if they get by Edmonton. Probably only fan base that has said this. We have always said they were the 2nd best team in the conference. Way deeper than Vegas and Colorado. Although I thought Oilers would beat them in 4 or 5
Hundred percent agree with you. These guys are built to go on a deep run. If they win this series I wouldn't be surprised if they're in the SCF and even win it.

Hi mom I'm on page 99!

Last edited:

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
As an Oiler fan, I think it’s laughable to suggest that we have “figured out” anything. Korpisalo is not remotely done making a difference in this series.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
You can read one right here. This was a statement game and the Kings are done. They got outplayed in every single game and have been lucky to win any, the Oilers will win the next two and easy. Next game will be a 6+ goal win. Book it.

Break out into the AHL maybe. Terrible hockey IQ, terrible shot, terrible vision. Just a bad player who used his massive Physical advantage over CHL players.
Who are you and why are you so confident when we barely scraped by tonight? Lol.

Reactions: dsi

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
You can read one right here. This was a statement game and the Kings are done. They got outplayed in every single game and have been lucky to win any, the Oilers will win the next two and easy. Next game will be a 6+ goal win. Book it.

Break out into the AHL maybe. Terrible hockey IQ, terrible shot, terrible vision. Just a bad player who used his massive Physical advantage over CHL players.
This is really, really lame. Stick to the Oiler forum, please. This is exactly why so many fans hate us so much.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I have a feeling that the Kings will send the Oilers home in five games.

Edmontons truly a regular season juggernaut

Lmao Edmonton looks terrible. This series is over

Edmonton couldn’t handle a beat up Kings team. This is how it looks when they’re healthy.

You love to see it

Oilers are what HF thinks the Leafs are

Contrary to popular belief, McDavid isn't a captain.

If Vallardi and Fiala played in the first 2 games, the Kings are likely sweeping tonight.
Oopsie

ozzie

Aug 3, 2005
Australia
So obviously the Kings know who is starting the next game, but does Edmonton come back to Skinner or risk Campbell? Interesting times. No way they start Campbell, right?

Now that it's tied 2-2, let the real games begin. Best of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad