Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I do admit I haven't watched the Jets much this season so this probably isn't news to most of you, but holy smokes were they impressive in game 4. I cannot believe how big some of their players are. And with speed. Players aren't supposed to be that fast when their that big. The Jets are not just going to be a handful for the Wild, but the rest of the NHL as well. WPG fans must be pretty excited because they have something special there.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
200.gif

Reactions: Cellee

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
I do admit I haven't watched the Jets much this season so this probably isn't news to most of you, but holy smokes were they impressive in game 4. I cannot believe how big some of their players are. And with speed. Players aren't supposed to be that fast when their that big. The Jets are not just going to be a handful for the Wild, but the rest of the NHL as well. WPG fans must be pretty excited because they have something special there.
Your right about the jets. I’ve watched all the games so far and the team that is impressing me the most is CBJ.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
You’re right. Fortunately for Jets fans, the Jets were 100% healthy with no important players just returning from significant injuries.

What? Jets are riddled with injuries as well. Top 6 winger and three of our top 6 defencemen all out. We don’t have anyone out as important as Suter but we have lots of injuries also.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I will admit that was bad play by Morrissey, obviously no intentional and not suspension-worthy but bad nonetheless. Glad Staal was okay.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
I will admit that was bad play by Morrissey, obviously no intentional and not suspension-worthy but bad nonetheless. Glad Staal was okay.
That IS suspension worthy and was obviously intentional.
DOPS will review and should be two or three games.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
I've said before the playoffs started that I would be bandwagoning with the Jets.

They're the Canadian team I don't hate and I like their fans, good ol' fellow western Canadians.
WOOOOOO! shief channeling his inner connor mcgodmode!

Reactions: snipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad