GDT: WCQ #4 • "THE QUEST FOR GREASE" • OILERS @ BLACKHAWKS • AUG 7 2020 • 4:45 PM MT • SN

Will the Oilers win tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
4aq0qj.jpg

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I can't help but laugh at some people who are complaining about us deserving a spot in the round of 16...

I mean sure, maybe there is an argument that we did statistically, but with the way this team has played we have looked like the 12 seed more than the 5 seed

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
He's winning isn't he? Better in the veteran been there done that sense.

Theyre not winning because of Crawford. I dont think were losing because of Koskinen either. Overall goaltending is pretty even in this series (other than the first game).

Chicago is winning because they're playing with a lot more poise and the Oilers honestly havent seemed like their ready to play.

Reactions: ohheyhemsky

Black Gold Extractor

May 4, 2010
btw, I'll be impressed if anyone actually gets what the title and faux-poster refer to. :laugh:

The Quest for Peace? That was the first Superman movie I saw as a kid... it was, uh, something else.

This was the funniest thing though:

... especially since Reeve no-showed.

Reactions: Cloned

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
The shitty part about being a playoff team is that the last game of the season will always be a loss unless we win the cup.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
btw, I'll be impressed if anyone actually gets what the title and faux-poster refer to. :laugh:

The title of an episode from some show to the HORRIBLE movie that killed the Superman movie franchise for almost 30 years?

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Oilers are going to CRUSH the Hawks tonight.

They have no idea how much something I have no control over means to me!

2 PP goals incoming.

Reactions: PositiveCashFlow

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I just saw the schedule and that there's SIX!!! elimination games today.
Holy Hockey Overload and Loving It Batman. I don't think I'll be able to watch all of it but I'm going to try my best with the time available to me.

Reactions: joestevens29

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Time for the beginning of #50/50watch

Not much to watch. A little less than $14K in sales so far. Still not enough server capacity.

If the site can't handle the traffic at 9:30 how slow will it be at 4 PM?

Why would the Foundation work with the AGLC to allow for a greater number of ticket sales and not devote the resources to allow people to purchase those tickets?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Not much to watch. A little less than $14K in sales so far. Still not enough server capacity.

Why would the Foundation work with the AGLC to allow for a greater number of ticket sales and not devote the resources to allow people to purchase those tickets?
I'm not shocked so many people missed last time that everyone is going on first thing. With double the tickets available it shouldn't be an issue to get them

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON

I hate to say it, but that’s the Edmonton way lol.

Grandiose expectations with subpar execution.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Theyre not winning because of Crawford. I dont think were losing because of Koskinen either. Overall goaltending is pretty even in this series (other than the first game).

Chicago is winning because they're playing with a lot more poise and the Oilers honestly havent seemed like their ready to play.

Chicago is winning because they scored one more goal in the third game...

The Oilers have played okay, the Hawks have played okay. It's been a competitive series.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
I'd go with

Neal - McDavid - Archibald
RNH - Drai - Yamamoto
AA - Sheahan - Kassian
Khaira - Haas - Chiasson

But what do I know eh

Reactions: Oilers 322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad