GDT: WCF| Mission Impossible: Game 2 | STL @ SJS | 6:00 PM PST | NBC KFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Just go score f***ing 3 goals right now, you f***ing bitch. -EK and JT, probably.

Broiler19

Oct 27, 2008
Winnipeg, MB
So important to get this 2-0.. this is where sharks have looked comfortable/complacent because they don’t seem worried with a 1-0 series lead.. time for a new attitude, stl will come out hard jones is going to have to make a couple big early saves and then the boys go to work. I want 2 free shots in stl to steal a game and be 3-1 coming home

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I really want them to put their foot on the blues throat tonight but I know they wont.

Blues take game 2 because it seems to be a pattern lol

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Meant to post this in here, rather than bring up previous round stuff in the general forums thread.. .Here we go:

What do you mean MacKinnon isn't playing?

I hope NBC spends at least two intermissions explaining what MacKinnon is up to today, what food his dog ate yesterday, and what grateful peasants he plans to grace with his presence tomorrow.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Meant to post this in here, rather than bring up previous round stuff in the general forums thread.. .Here we go:

I hope NBC spends at least two intermissions explaining what MacKinnon is up to today, what food his dog ate yesterday, and what grateful peasants he plans to grace with his presence tomorrow.

Or what college he went to and what college team he played on!

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Play smart, responsible hockey and take a commanding lead. Don't see the Blues winning 4 of 5 against the Sharks.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I was going to make a big reveal out of pulling off my perfect latex mask to show what's underneath this identity of internet hockey forum moderator, but.... yes.
pierrewink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad