GDT: WCF Gm#1 | KINGS#5 @ BLACKHAWKS#1 | Saturday, 6/1/’13 @ 2:00pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
It isn't like these guys are going out there and screwing up on purpose. I remember in past years when they weren't even trying. At least they do have the trying to win attitude.

We must be watching two different games. The Kings "effort" sans Quick is disgusting.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Give Chicago credit. If the refs are going allow interference and holding against the forecheck, why wouldn't you continue to use it to help?

Chicago has played their game. The kings took their foot off the gas in the second period and it cost them.

The Kings had their foot on the gas at some point in this game?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Kings have the talent to score more than one goal in the road.

Watch the passing from last season and compare it to this season. Same talent, different results.

How talented is Dwight King? Not very, but he scored a bunch of goals for us. Our defense is also not as good moving the puck, and that is not the same talent.

taz346

Jan 8, 2008
Not there, but here
We must be watching two different games. The Kings "effort" sans Quick is disgusting.
The fact that the Kings have even made it to the p/o's after last year is in and of itself something that boggles the mind. As I've said before. It seems that once a team makes it to the very top, it's hard to come back up to that level again. Besides, Hawks have been #1 all year long. I just feel lucky to be watching this team back in p/o's this year.

Sydor25

LA Kings
How talented is Dwight King? Not very, but he scored a bunch of goals for us. Our defense is also not as good moving the puck, and that is not the same talent.

But it is Kopitar, brown, Williams, Richards and carter that are struggling making simple plays too. Richards fans on a simple pass to a wide open defenseman. Carter shanks a shot on the pp right in front. Voynov hits the netting above the glass on a wide open one timer.

It's not just king that is playing bad. He's been bad all season.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Give Chicago credit. If the refs are going allow interference and holding against the forecheck, why wouldn't you continue to use it to help?

Chicago has played their game. The kings took their foot off the gas in the second period and it cost them.

Yep. They came out real strong the first few minutes of the second with their best scoring chances, then backed off . Not sure why.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
This has to be the most boring game the Kings have played all season...

I am falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad