GDT: WCF Game #4 ★ Vegas Golden Knights vs Dallas Stars , 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, CBC , SN ★ Stars lead 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
If they call any type of penalty on Dallas outside of a delay of game I am going to lose my shit. Dickinson was just tripped and then on the same shift Comeau was pull down and the ref stood there and watched both of them.

Reactions: Henderson33

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
If they call any type of penalty on Dallas outside of a delay of game I am going to lose my shit. Dickinson was just tripped and then on the same shift Comeau was pull down and the ref stood there and watched both of them.
They were both so blatant too. That penalty they just called on Pavs was a penalty but f*** is it irritating to see those two go uncalled minutes before.

Reactions: insomniaddict

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ugh man we had something good going with the clock running down and now Vegas gets a prime chance. Bad penalty

Wish they would've been that eager to call tripping earlier though when Dickinson was taken down with a textbook trip

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
So that’s a trip but not when Dickinson was tripped. Oh yeah because Dallas is winning and the refs can’t put emotions away and just call the damn game even for 60 minutes.

Reactions: FeedDaPuck

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
Well, guess they just did. I am disappointed too.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
They were both so blatant too. That penalty they just called on Pavs was a penalty but f*** is it irritating to see those two go uncalled minutes before.

Yep. They were all three penalties but the third one never happens if they call either of the first two. It’s such bull shit and these refs are so mentally weak at their job.

Reactions: KristichBabych
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad