GDT: WCF Game 3: Blues vs. Sharks | NBCSN 7pm CT | Power Play Goals? Who Needs 'Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Looks like just a maintenance day for Thomas.

tenor.gif

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
The worst thing about these 3/4 AM playoffs games is that I have to fight my inner urge to order pizzas and other comfort food.
Hah, come here Lapland local food stores closes doors 6PM and weekends 3pm. IF you want order pizza its open only thursday to sunday. No home delivary IF ask they will laugh.

And prizes are high as hell.

Comfort. Eat pack of reindeer beef jerky and drink cold water.

3am start is gay as hell. Cant watch. Thank God game #5 is primetime for European people.

Last edited:

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Getting ready to grab some Lion's Choice before heading down to the EC. Section 107, LET'S GO BLUES!!!!!!!

You f***ers that are going as well better be loud, if my tinnitus isn't acting up by the end of the game I am going to be spamming Red Wings logos all over this board tonight.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Make the PP work
Limit the turnovers
Be good at fore and back checking

We should be okay....

But still thinking it’s a loss tonight...this team loves to yo-yo their fans....so surprise me team...play solid start to finish....

Reactions: Bendak

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Hah, come here Lapland local food stores closes doors 6PM and weekends 3pm. IF you want order pizza its open only thursday to sunday. No home delivary IF ask they will laugh.

3am start is gay as hell. Cant watch. Thank God game #5 is primetime for European people.

Yeah the only thing I love about Russia is that our service industry is so f***ing awesome. European countries look like backwards savages in this area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranksu and Bendak

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada

1PM start, middle of the long weekend. I'm torn between shooting to be done breakfast to start the game and waking up at 6am, so I can justify packing up my textbooks and notes - so I get some studying done Sunday and don't feel guilty for slacking off... Watching the game isn't optional, this post season has been riveting.

Reactions: Bendak and Ranksu

LETSGOBLUES88

Feb 20, 2019
Idiot channel networks...you would think this would all be figured out

Yeah well it’s dumb, and the little tracker doohickey that was just up there said these Lance Armstrong wanna be’s had 4.5 miles left to go.....that better take about 45 minutes or less or imma get major upset

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad