GDT: WCF Game 3: Blues vs. Sharks | NBCSN 7pm CT | Power Play Goals? Who Needs 'Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Yeah. During the Bruins/ Canes game. They asked how the Blues will respond after that controversial call.

I am not kidding.

Makes me happy that watching via the NHL app stream I don't have to suffer through commercials.

But talk about being f***ing classless. That's next level disgraceful.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I'd easy say sorry, not sorry if it happened the other way.

Its not the Sharks fault, they benefited from piss poor reffing. Blues would have taken it and ran too. It does make them rat **** for not admitting it though. It's not like the league would reverse the game, they had nothing to lose and would probably gained some respect back. Anyways...Karlsson looks like a drowned rat anyways....
Beat SJ and shut up their classless jerk fans...couldn't even take the gift and shut up about it. Had to rationalize the crappy non call in these boards non stop.

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn
Went and made you a video.
Holy shit. That’s egregious. When I read your post I assumed it was just a panel discussion to talk about if the blues bounce back. They made a real commercial of a monumental blown call. We have to win this series. I can’t handle what losing would do to my mental well-being :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
tumblr_m9ozxo6e3H1qedb29o1_r1_500 (1).gif

Reactions: trevorftw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad