GDT: WCF Game 2: Chicago @ Anaheim Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Timonen is done. Tossed around all game. Chickens come home to roost for Chicago wasting the depth they had: Stanton.. Clendening.. Dahlback.. And wasting development on Rundblad.

Cumisky was fine.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
HUGE win, mostly because this gives us home ice which is proving to be pivotal thus far in the series. Both coaches have been playing the matchup battle back and forth.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Christopher Kamka ‏@ckamka 11m11 minutes ago
#Blackhawks won a game in which they had a 109:53 scoring drought within the game. #Hockey

HawkinMI

Mar 24, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
How did we win this game????

That was probably the ugliest win I can recall, Anaheim should have won about 5 times.

But we got a lot of help from Corey Crawford (as well as Corey Crossbar ;) ), and sometimes I can't help but think this team is a little bit magical. Just keep finding ways to win games they shouldn't.

Hoping the boys can get some good rest tomorrow. The UC crowd will be a nice boost, and despite the puck possession domination by the Ducks coming back to Chicago tied 1-1 is about as much as we can ask for. This is a really good team they're playing, the Hawks need to step it up for the next two games.

Bickell is awful. Seriously, get him out of there. Tonight may have been the worst game of his career. Saad really needs to step up too, and Kane is still MIA for the moment. If those guys can get it together, I like our chances.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I am genuinely exhausted after that.

Our 4th line was expectational tonight. Crawford kept us in the game big time.

Not sure how long we can carry the 3rd line though.

Whatever though, 1-1 taking it the UC. Very happy

3rd line was great in OT

The 2nd is the issue. Hopefully 88 shows up big at home. He clearly missed the flight to Anaheim. :)

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Timonen is done. Tossed around all game. Chickens come home to roost for Chicago wasting the depth they had: Stanton.. Clendening.. Dahlback.. And wasting development on Rundblad.

Cumisky was fine.

Yep. Clendening, who couldn't crack the top 6 for the Vancouver Canucks, would have been key in this series. :laugh:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Hope the Hawks hire a team of laborers to carry Crow, Keith, Seabs, Hammer, and Oduya and cater to their every whim for the next day and a half to ensure that they exude as little energy as possible prior to game three.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Ducks eating Crow tonite, if Corey continues this way and we score some goals we are in tremendous shape....7 more wins guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad