WCF Game 1: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Thats what i was trying to say earlier and i got **** on haha. there are some winnipeg fans who have been awesome in this gdt not being obnoxious about this one win. But some of them are goddamn toxic

Same in previous threads from other fan bases. It’s bound to happen. Usually it’s as things get more heated and the series wears on. Some waste no time though!

Reactions: kanetoews1988

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Backtrack all you want kid. You now know what we are. Adapt or die. We have your jockstraps on lock.
Find me one f***ing quote where I said the Jets had an easy road to the conference finals and I will delete my HFBoards account and transfer you all the money I have. Go ahead and try.

Don't f***ing accuse me of backtracking. All I've ever done is give the Jets credit cause they have a strong team and PSSSST they're the only team I still kind of like besides Vegas and Anaheim. Maybe if you can slow down with the shit slinging and actually take notice of the things I do say, you'd know that.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
I questioned some of the calls, but overall I thought it was a good game. Winnipeg came out and won the game with their first period effort. Also, Winnipeg played an outstanding defensive game. Their forwards and defense took away the passing lanes and broke up many Vegas attacks. I expect this could turn out to be a pretty good series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad