mo5wGkX.jpg
4q5l5Tq.jpg
TFHGONl.jpg
oGvSwVF.jpg
Apon7iO.jpg
3ggTCsp.jpg

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Back to the game. I hope both teams are ready. If Vegas shows up with rust or the Jets skating in quicksand it will be trouble for either team.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
600 dollars for lower bowl seats.
417 for upper bowl. 376 for the highest seats.

In a way I sort of hope this game isn't a sell out and TNSE reconsiders their price gouging. All these games are gravy for them and they're charging people like the cure of lupus is being distributed at the game only.

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016

In a way I sort of hope this game isn't a sell out and TNSE reconsiders their price gouging. All these games are gravy for them and they're charging people like the cure of lupus is being distributed at the game only.
That's not what 90% of people have paid. Season ticket holders pay less than half those prices. Get it on some seasons and it's actually pretty reasonable.

Reactions: Peter Tagli Eddie

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB

Going to games is a choice, not a privilege.

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
The Knights have had a week to prepare for either Winnipeg or Nashville, while Winnipeg has focussed solely on beating Nashville. Vegas will be better prepared and well rested for this game. I predict a Vegas win tonight.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Uh huh. And TNSE owning a team and raking people over the coals for over priced tickets isn't a right either, is it? Great post! Lots to consider. lol.
It is a right, you are coming from an overly emotional viewpoint. TNSE bought the team and have the right to charge whatever the heck they want, you are presenting an argument that loses 100/100 times.

I paid $1400 for 2 tickets in game 1 vs the sharks last season, katz gouged but it was a choice I made and not many people complained about the pricing as people understood that it is the 1st time they made it in 11 years. Maybe it is just the demographics of 'Berta vs. Manitoba, idk... but to say the owner of the team he bought and saved for you guys while complaining about $600 tickets in round 3 leads me to believe those chants of "true north" are just cute but not meant at all. I wish for $600/ticket in round 1 game 1. Just enjoy, and realize that hockey games are like any entertainment... movies etc and it is a choice to go at what prices are put there.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
The Knights have had a week to prepare for either Winnipeg or Nashville, while Winnipeg has focussed solely on beating Nashville. Vegas will be better prepared and well rested for this game. I predict a Vegas win tonight.
5-0 victory, 4-0 series win.

Winnipeg has something good there though... They have one of the best jerk chicken restaurants I have tried in my travels throughout Canada.

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
It is a right, you are coming from an overly emotional viewpoint. TNSE bought the team and have the right to charge whatever the heck they want, you are presenting an argument that loses 100/100 times.

I paid $1400 for 2 tickets in game 1 vs the sharks last season, katz gouged but it was a choice I made and not many people complained about the pricing as people understood that it is the 1st time they made it in 11 years. Maybe it is just the demographics of 'Berta vs. Manitoba, idk... but to say the owner of the team he bought and saved for you guys while complaining about $600 tickets in round 3 leads me to believe those chants of "true north" are just cute but not meant at all. I wish for $600/ticket in round 1 game 1. Just enjoy, and realize that hockey games are like any entertainment... movies etc and it is a choice to go at what prices are put there.

Not many are complaining in Winnipeg either

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV

I hope you are right. I'm not sure what to expect as these teams are so very evenly matched. Hoping for a VGK win!

RonJon

May 18, 2011
As I posted earlier this could be a blessing or a curse for either team. Sitting for a week is great for bumps and bruises but awful for timing. On the other hand do the Jets have their legs.... 7 hours till the questions are answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad