GDT: WCF Game #1 ★ Dallas Stars vs Vegas Golden Knights, 7:00 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC, Sportsnet ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
1500x500

EhGFlDdXcAUdurr
EhGFiFXWAAUAIoh
EhGFgalWAAUKIMo
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I noticed this last night, but didn't post anything. In that video above at about 1:16, what is Seguin wearing? At first I was wondering if it was like a girdle, maybe a core injury, but would he be wearing that over a hoodie?

Maybe it's just holding an ice pack/hot pack. IDK ... I just couldn't figure out what it was.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I noticed this last night, but didn't post anything. In that video above at about 1:16, what is Seguin wearing? At first I was wondering if it was like a girdle, maybe a core injury, but would he be wearing that over a hoodie?

Maybe it's just holding an ice pack/hot pack. IDK ... I just couldn't figure out what it was.

Some kinda back brace/hotpack holder. I think it is common for him and not injury related. As he has worn it in other pre-game soccer videos posted on Twitter.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Oh cool. I just hadn't noticed it before. I know I've seen speculation about a wrist injury this time. For some reason this was the first time that caught my eye.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Looks like a political ad lol

Well commercials in general also look like this or at least looked earlier in the year . Hell even when i went grocery shopping the supermarket where i regularly buy my groceries allways had a spot running through speaker about how they are there for me through these tough times.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Maybe the Stars could make it easy on everyone’s blood pressure this round and just take care of the VGK with hefty wins and a sweep. Boring, but good for heart health. #GoStars

Reactions: Kipper 17

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I realize how good Fleury has been against the Stars in his career, but that still seems like a strange choice. Lehner is much better.

They probably will only play him game #1 this series out of respect. Vegas management know Lehner just had 3 shutouts against Vancouver.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I don't think it has anything to do with respect. They wanted to play the best guy in Game 7 ... obviously Lehner, and maybe they just aren't comfortable asking him to play 3 in 4 nights.

This is probably just a 1 game thing to not overextend Lehner.

Reactions: LT

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Noticed a lot of peeps in jerseys walking toward the arena when I was coming back from Katy ice house just now. Is there a watch party or anything? Hasn’t been so far all playoffs that I’ve seen.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Stars PR lines have pretty often not been the actual lines, but it does suggest Janmark is in and Cogs is out.

Reactions: The Tourist

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
They start Tuesday, but nothing was reported for this game.

Good to know. Hope y’all can welcome a NY transplant to the fold. Still a die hard NYR fan but I live next to AAC and have half season tickets because I’m just a huge hockey fan. Obviously Stars are my “second” team.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Good to know. Hope y’all can welcome a NY transplant to the fold. Still a die hard NYR fan but I live next to AAC and have half season tickets because I’m just a huge hockey fan. Obviously Stars are my “second” team.

Someone on here mentioned tickets are going fast if you're interested. Sounds like they're going to open up the AAC. At first I just assumed people would be outside watching on the big screen.

Reactions: LokiDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad