GDT: WCF #3 | "Let's Get Loud, Edmonton" | Oilers vs Avalanche | June 4 2022, 6:00PM MT | SN, CBC, TNT/630CHED, KKSE-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Game winning goal was 75% bouch and 25% Smith. Boich could have easily got position on him
And yet he was inches from winning us the game

Overall I thought he was incredibly poised in the offensive zone. Compher had a step on him and he did screw it up a bit. It is a rookie season for him essentially

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Pretty shitty way to lose this one. Two lucky deflection goals against. McDavid robbed and Bouchard hits the post to go ahead and then Compher gets away with a hook on Bouchard followed by an absolute sieve goal by Smith.

Need a much more stable goalie in net going forward with this team. I'd rather the goalie who maybe doesn't make 1 or 2 of those highlight real athletic saves but also doesn't let in 2 weak goals a game.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

Overall I thought he was incredibly poised in the offensive zone. Compher had a step on him and he did screw it up a bit. It is a rookie season for him essentially
Bouchard in the offensive zone has never been the issue.

Its everything else.

His battle level when he doesnt have the puck is near 0, thats not something a coach is just going to fix.

Reactions: TB12

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
I couldnt watch the game tonight, but I watched the scoresheet and wondered.

Is the coach stupid or are the young guys not playing good? Puljujarvi and Bouchard were played like bottom line players and both showed lot of promises and good play at the begining of the season.

Moregoalspls

Nov 24, 2017

He played good overall, it was more a knock at our defensive play. His mind was on the puck and not the man in this instance

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

In Bouchard's defence Compher also 100% got away with a hook on his hands there which prevented him from playing the puck. His D game needs to get better, but very good rookie year for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad