WC SF: May 14 GDT - Sweden vs. Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
i overall suspect the winner of this bracket to win the tourney.

czechs were tremendous throughout the whole tourney, and swedes haven't lost...
tough one.

Sweden 4 Czech 3 (who knows, who knows)

Sverige!!!

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I think that the tournament should be stopped right now and Sweden should be awarded with the gold medal already!

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Fedz said:
Swedes got kicked by the Americans, 5-1.

And the Amercians played alot like the Czech style in that game. Low defense and quick counter attacks. I say the Czech Republic will win this game pretty easily. 5-2 Czech Rep.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Riddarn said:
And the Amercians played alot like the Czech style in that game. Low defense and quick counter attacks. I say the Czech Republic will win this game pretty easily. 5-2 Czech Rep.

This just isn't true! :teach:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Sweden was obviously tired(back 2 back games) and off there game at the 5-1 loss vs the US. No way they come out playing like that again tomorrow..its going to be a close game...I say....4-3 Sweden.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Vokoun could emerge as the top goalie in the tourney before we are done...he'll be outstanding(if tested) and the Swedes can finally pack up and go home...
Does anyone have an idea of the Czech line combos? Where will Hemsky and Dvorak be?

earl

Oct 20, 2004
Is everyone healthy for Sweden? They had some illness problems earlier.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
Sweden really convinced me so far in this tournament (with the exception of Lundqvist sometimes), they should be able to win this. 3-1 Sweden.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Sweden can't win this one. The Czech style doesn't suit us and we won't have a chance... If Sweden wins it would be the biggest upset in the tournaments history.

arumiat

Aug 21, 2004
London - UK
lundqvist will have his game day and sweden will pull through, 4-3.. i wasnt expecting much of this team without foppan, sundin, naslund, lidstrom, modin but i think they can go all the way,

arumiat

Aug 21, 2004
London - UK
Ola said:
Sweden can't win this one. The Czech style doesn't suit us and we won't have a chance... If Sweden wins it would be the biggest upset in the tournaments history.

?! Yah really.. people will be talking about it for years... :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad