WC SF: May 14 GDT - Sweden vs. Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba64

Aug 5, 2004
F-M
www.preds.wz.cz
Everest said:
Vokoun could emerge as the top goalie in the tourney before we are done...he'll be outstanding(if tested) and the Swedes can finally pack up and go home...
Does anyone have an idea of the Czech line combos? Where will Hemsky and Dvorak be?

3th. line: Dvorak - Cajanek - Rucinsky
4th. line: Hemsky - Vasicek - Varada

CZE - SWE 3:0

CZECH WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS !!!

FINAL CZE - CAN 4:2 :yo:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
1 hour to game start. Can't get more boring than the Sweden - Switzerland game...

Things I want to see today, excluding ..a Swedish win obviously:
- Zetterberg finally starting to deliver. It looks that he is at 70% ... compared to what he has shown Swedish fans earlier this season.
- Another goal by Kronwall, arguably the top defenseman of the tournament.
- Lots of hits and physical play by the Swedes
- Steady D (I wish, I bet they will leave Lundqvist alone a couple of times at least)
- The Sedins keeping their good play up
- Höglund, Kahnberg and Weinhandl benched.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
I have a feeling that the winner of this game will win the WCH, Canada didn't convince me at all and their big guys must be tired tomorrow.

Sweden wins 3-2

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
I want to see a 4th line of Hedström, Franzén and Axelsson. They should play as physical as possible. Henrik Zetterberg should be moved up to the Påhlsson-Alfredsson line. Other than that, I agree pretty much with what Predatore wrote.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Vokoun has been the best goalie in the tourney...Sweden has yet to play against an opponent who plays thier best hockey...this is going to the Czechs.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Everest said:
Sweden has yet to play against an opponent who plays thier best hockey...this is going to the Czechs.

wow, I don't think I've ever seen someone having so much grudge against Sweden/Swedes. I suspect you were once dumped by a blonde named Inga (or Göran), but lets not go there now ;)

Enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->