WC QROUND: May 10 GDT - Canada vs.Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Leafer4Life said:
LOL, it's okay now, things are cool. Boucicaut and I apologized to each other, so no worries......... :)

I think it happened even before Rick's shepherding comment. :)

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Leafer4Life said:
Yeah, I think so too. A little bit before probably. By the way you're not that old....... :)

Maybe not, but at the least I behave like a grumpy old guy every now and then ;)

Captain Leaf

HEY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH CAPS AND !!!!!!!!!!!! especially when we WIN!!!!!!!
Netiquette ..thats just more political correct crap.Remember when men had and used a pair...not nickpicked over every stupid little THING!!!!!
God i saw two guys at the bar on the weekend bump into each other and the argued for half an hour who was wrong and who would buy the other a beer ..GOD DAMN IT ..chuck the knuckles , let the winner gloat and take home the losers girlfriend ..like the good old days ..the 70s .

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Tricolore#20 said:
Looking like Canada vs. Slovakia on Thursday. Looks like I'm going to have to skip work on Thursday.

And Russia vs Finland. Likewise, I'll skip work for half the day.

Captain Leaf

Wisent said:
Plus kicking your dog.

The poor dog ..i went out an bought a nice big T-bone steak for her ..poor thing ..cowers everytime i walk by now , tries to limp away ,its so sad ..for a moment i almost cried .

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Macman said:
The clutching, grabbing and trapping by Ukraine is frustrating. I can see why no one can score against these guys.

Yet somehow everyone in Canada saw this very same game strategy as a good thing last year with the Flames. Funny how that works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad