Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What the hell kind of charging penalty is that? "2 minutes, too hard a hit"

espo*

what a boring game, canadiens play so boring style, where is the talent? if canada is the hockey number one, they cant be number one in puck-handling

Where's the talent?

are you blind?

we're all over them.

Bigger,faster,stronger.................waaay more talented all across the board.

so far Team Canada has been putting on a clinic.

What's with some fans?

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Still too many penalties. We've been unable to put all that emotion into constructive stuff instead of dumb plays. Otherwise this game would be quite even.

Looks like we have 5 D-men left with J. Ruutu playing D.

Edit: I want to emphasize DUMB, unnecessary penalties, like the ones buy T. Ruutu in the first and Koistinen in the second.

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
Where's the talent?

are you blind?

we're all over them.

Bigger,faster,stronger.................waaay more talented all across the board.

so far Team Canada has been putting on a clinic.

What's with some fans?

I agree, I stopped watching goz we are so way behind of you and game is already over.

Phenomenon

Jun 10, 2006
Canada's trap is working very efficiently and Finland has no tools to get pass the blue line. More dump and chase style with more energetic skating, perhaps?

A very easy penalty for Koistinen.

BTW, congratulations for Russia and Muscle Bob for the bronze medal in the Losers' Final.

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
Still too many penalties. We've been unable to put all that emotion into constructive stuff instead of dumb plays. Otherwise this game would be quite even.

Don't think so. We've had our changes but we haven't had the one to score. That's something what our junior couches should focus really hard.

espo*

No way boucs.

You're taking penalties because so far you've been outmatched.

cmon!!................you know the game better then that.

It has'nt even been close so far....................Canada is just dominating this game.

This is just a real good team we've got here.

dagaka

Oct 6, 2005
Finland
I think there's no reason to blame it all on Lehtonen. Team Canada is just thirtythree steps ahead in everything. They got Weber and Phaneuf, and what do we have ? J.Ruutu and Aki Berg, enough said ?

espo*

I agree, I stopped watching goz we are so way behind of you and game is already over.

:clap: Respect...........calling it like it is.

It has'nt been close........and anyone that has been watching and knows hockey understands that.

Canada has been dominant.

In the Doghouse

Jan 22, 2003
Finland
Visit site
Wow... Us finns must be the biggest chokers in history of a mankind. When the going gets tough, tough gets going... and Finland keeps choking... Why is it so damn hard to win these finals?

And Muscle Bob: Go and celebrate your bronze! Finland still beat your team, no matter how hard you try to be an a**hole. At least we're not sore losers.

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
http://www.iltalehti.fi/kisaextra/200705136106074_ki.shtml

"Some of the spectators left the Senaatintori after the 0-3 goal"

:D

"Joukkoon on eksynyt jokunen kanadalainen liputtamaan omiensa puolesta."

"There's a few Canadian fan amongs the thousands of Finnish fans flagging for their country"

-> I think they should get the hell out of there. Finnish people tend to be really stupid when drunk and watching hockey (losing).

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
What a blunder by Lehtonen on the third goal... Finland plays much better shorthanded now though.

And Kontiola is looking sharp. Now more Bergie as well!

Ruutu is fine filling is as a defenseman, especially his way of clearing the puck.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Wow... Us finns must be the biggest chokers in history of a mankind. When the going gets tough, tough gets going... and Finland keeps choking... Why is it so damn hard to win these finals?

And Muscle Bob: Go and celebrate your bronze! Finland still beat your team, no matter how hard you try to be an a**hole. At least we're not sore losers.
man you guys arent choking, Finland did a hell of alot better than many expected

Muscle Bob

Aug 7, 2005
Russia
www.russianhockeyfans.com
I don't speak about Russia now or about yesterday's game. I speak about this game and this final. I've wanted to watch some cool game from both teams... and what crap I see in WC final ? Only Canada plays at final level...

This is my yesterday message:
Muscle Bob said:
Please, don't spoil tournament with losing 0-4 in final as you like to do. Thanks.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
So far Canada has been clearly better. Our low-quality D-men are starting to show their flaws when the going gets tough. Only Kukkonen IMO is up to the challenge, the rest are simply not good enough. We kind of overachieved already (again) by getting this far. Sad but true.

Anyways, here's hoping to a good start for the 3rd, one goal can change a lot if it comes early.

Jude

Apr 18, 2006
Helsinki
"Joukkoon on eksynyt jokunen kanadalainen liputtamaan omiensa puolesta."

"There's a few Canadian fan amongs the thousands of Finnish fans flagging for their country"

-> I think they should get the hell out of there. Finnish people tend to be really stupid when drunk and watching hockey (losing).

Wouldnt say so, finnish ppl aint violent after all :teach:

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
:clap: Respect...........calling it like it is.

After all this is just hockey. I love to see when any team has this kind of talent like you do at the moment. We usually make a good squad but we suck when it matters the most. This is when the indivitual skill takes places and this is something we don't have enough yet.

For example if you watch NHL scoreboard / statics how many finnish players do you see among the 20 or say 30 best scorers. I think max of 3. When there's about 3-6 swedish, 3-6 slovaks, 3-6 checzh. This is something we really need to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad