WC BRONZE MEDAL GAME: MAY 9 GDT - Slovakia vs. USA (0-1 OT PS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
[BRONZE MEDAL]
Official Tournament website: http://www.iihf.com
Follow the games on-line: http://www.iihf.com/hydra/tournaments/output/WS/
--------------------------------
Slovakia vs. USA
--------------------------------

My prediction: 3-1 USA

While I am pulling for team USA and think the Slovakia will win tomorrow. They want to have a good finish in this tourney in front of their homecrowd.
Gaborik, Chara, Pavlikovsky | Paul Mara

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
5-2 slovakia

they won't lose again, they simply have to much firepower and maybe a bit more motivation to win at least the bronze medal.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I'm going 4-3 U.S. in this one. Slovakia has all the pressure, and I think that will be the deciding factor. Chris Drury with another clutch goal.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
mikkoz said:
I dont think USA is really that interested 5-1 for Slovakia.

why do you think so? they fought hard every game and i don't think they will decline the chance to win a medal. last year was a disaster and this year they can jump in the face of those who laughed last year.

unfortunately i can't watch the game, so i'd love to read something about it here. :)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Franz said:
Stupid german television decides to not show the game :banghead:

Anyone here can give us a ticker? :)
Live in Austria :D

Have you tried the ticker at iihf.com?

So far it is not a very interesting game. The Slovaks look tired...

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
mikkoz said:
Well there was no bar-tour yesterday, so maybe they are takin it a bit more serious than usually. Still USA plays for gold, bronze is bronze.

yes, but i think they have to prove that they're much better than last year, so i expect them to fight.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Fan.At said:
Live in Austria :D

bah...that's not fair. ORF1 or 2?

Have you tried the ticker at iihf.com?

i think franz wanted someone to ticker with some words about the game. the iihf ticker is boring to watch. :)

So far it is not a very interesting game. The Slovaks look tired...

that's interesting. i thought they'd fight and would give their last energies...well that's hockey. :)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
huh, matt cullen is the best player in that game so far...

maybe they should schedule one more week for the tourney to give the players more rest?

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
zecke26 said:
bah...that's not fair. ORF1 or 2?

i think franz wanted someone to ticker with some words about the game. the iihf ticker is boring to watch. :)

that's interesting. i thought they'd fight and would give their last energies...well that's hockey. :)

TW1. ORF1 airs the Austrian Bundesliga Grazer Derby Sturm vs GAK..

yes, there it goes. chara lying on one US player, he covered him completely, couldn't see who it was :D

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Fan.At said:
maybe they should schedule one more week for the tourney to give the players more rest?

nah...i think it would cost too much and they players want their well-deserved off-season.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Grier was with them, he is still drunk. He has put a slovakian player head first into the boards. 2 min.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Fan.At said:
TW1. ORF1 airs the Austrian Bundesliga Grazer Derby Sturm vs GAK..

never heard of TW1. :)

who's winning your bundesliga this season?

yes, there it goes. chara lying on one US player, he covered him completely, couldn't see who it was :D

chara is fun to watch. that's why i want this game to be broadcasted in german TV. damn DSF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad