WC BRONZE MEDAL GAME: MAY 9 GDT - Slovakia vs. USA (0-1 OT PS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
zecke26 said:
never heard of TW1. :)

who's winning your bundesliga this season?
TW1 is the weather channel of ORF. They air some sports too when the weather is good :dunno:

Austria Vienna or GAK are head-to-head...

zecke26 said:
chara is fun to watch. that's why i want this game to be broadcasted in german TV. damn DSF!!!
The big guy has some incredible moves for his size. I really love it, when an opposing player tries to check him and he doesn't even move while the other player sits on his a$$ :).

(The cheerleaders in the Sazka are also fun to watch...)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
petelars said:
trying to make the pretty plays
They create many turnovers that way...

The refs are not good again. Although there are many penalties, there should be even more. Lots of hooking and holding.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Fan.At said:
TW1 is the weather channel of ORF. They air some sports too when the weather is good :dunno:

:lol

Austria Vienna or GAK are head-to-head...

then i'd go with GAK. :)

The big guy has some incredible moves for his size. I really love it, when an opposing player tries to check him and he doesn't even move while the other player sits on his a$$ :).

yeah, he's a rock. one of my favs, because he's a hell of a defender.

(The cheerleaders in the Sazka are also fun to watch...)

don't agree here. i think they all look like some plastic dolls.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Gaborik10 said:
Can anybody tell me what Gaborik's looked like so far? Not more spearing and slashing....

In this game he looked disciplined. Some fine actions in the offensive zone, but still nothing game breaking...

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
zecke26 said:
then i'd go with GAK. :)
me too. perhapes you will see some gak players next year in germany. bochum seems to be interested in ehmann and pogatetz is wanted back by leverkusen...
zecke26 said:
yeah, he's a rock. one of my favs, because he's a hell of a defender.
true. i think he should be in the allstar team along with scott n.
zecke26 said:
don't agree here. i think they all look like some plastic dolls.
most of them, yeah, but among the dolls ... well, just have a look :)

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Fan.At said:
me too. perhapes you will see some gak players next year in germany. bochum seems to be interested in ehmann and pogatetz is wanted back by leverkusen...

hmm...most austrians have failed here in germany, i think. i don't remember many that had success. but why not. always happy when players from other countrys than germany/brazil play here. :)

true. i think he should be in the allstar team along with scott n.

i'd go with tarnstrom, who is IMO the best defender of this WC and either nieds or chara. probably rather nieds.

most of them, yeah, but among the dolls ... well, just have a look :)

i'll take a look later this day unless DSF decides to cancel the final as well to show some more soccer talk. :shakehead

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Fan.At said:
Chara seems to play around 40 mins this game. He needs a rest so he roughs up an opponent ...

now he gets his rest in the penalty box. :joker:

Bacchus

Nov 11, 2002
Dickes B
Visit site
zecke26 said:
hmm...most austrians have failed here in germany, i think. i don't remember many that had success. but why not. always happy when players from other countrys than germany/brazil play here. :)

Toni Polster! :yo:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
zecke26 said:
cerny, herzog are a few, i think pogatetz could have a bright future ... anyways, we will see.

zecke26 said:
i'd go with tarnstrom, who is IMO the best defender of this WC and either nieds or chara. probably rather nieds.
i haven't seen much of sweden, but tarnstrom and havelid were pretty impressive. you could be right to pick tarnstrom over chara.

allstar-goalie could be more controversial...
zecke26 said:
i'll take a look later this day unless DSF decides to cancel the final as well to show some more soccer talk. :shakehead
hoeness whining about kahn? :lol

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Hamilton hooks Chara between the legs. Chara looked like it really hurt him... poor guy, poor girlfriend :D

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
i haven't seen much of sweden, but tarnstrom and havelid were pretty impressive. you could be right to pick tarnstrom over chara.

tarnstrom already has 4 goals and played good in his own zone as well which is maybe a surprise ;)

allstar-goalie could be more controversial...

oh yeah, i think lasak was the front-runner but not reaching the finals hurt his chances. lundqvist would be a good choice as well, but also luongo would be ok. that'll be a tough choice and no matter who will be the all-star goalie, there will be lots of people who will critizise it.

hoeness whining about kahn? :lol

:lol:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Both teams are pressing now and show great fighting spirit. usa seems to have a bit more left in the tanks now...

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Lasak with some good saves in the last couple of minutes. 1 minute left to go, overtime is coming.

Gaborik misses on a breakaway...

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Always interesting to see what happens when Conklin comes out of the net. He hurts his team more than it helps... Result this time is a 2 min penalty for Brett Hauer. Regulation is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->