WC: WC: 2024 Team Sweden Roster Talk

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
From Rögle and Saik i think Everberg, Bengtsson, Söderstöm, Lindberg and Lindholm is on Hallams mind. There is also Fröden in NLA playoffs.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Forsberg - Carlsson - Burakovsky [de talangfulla]
Zetterlund - Eklund - Holtz [miniorerna]
Sörensen - Lindberg - Everberg [skyttekungarna]
Johansson - Eriksson Ek - Olofsson [reservdelarna]

Playmaker82

May 2, 2023
Norway
Goalies: Good +
Defense: Worldclass
Forwards: Ok

Unbalansed, though. But with a few forwards like Carlsson and maybe Forsberg, Nyquist its top notch.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Goalies: Good +
Defense: Worldclass
Forwards: Ok

Unbalansed, though. But with a few forwards like Carlsson and maybe Forsberg, Nyquist its top notch.
Bura is a bit hit or miss. You don’t really know if you get the Burakovsky of past years or the Burakovsky of this season.

Goalies and D are good enough to challenge for the gold. But there is a very real need for offensive talent.

Reactions: Playmaker82

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Forsberg - Carlsson - Burakovsky [de talangfulla]
Zetterlund - Eklund - Holtz [miniorerna]
Sörensen - Lindberg - Everberg [skyttekungarna]
Johansson - Eriksson Ek - Olofsson [reservdelarna]
Why are u putting Eriksson Ek as 4C? He is 1C.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
I wonder if Hedman will come.

We are in need of 4-5 good NHL forwards. Really hope Zetterlund and Carlsson comes along with either Nyquist/Forsberg or EP40/Höglander.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Too be honest I am not really thrilled about some of these forward adds. Lundeström and Olofsson are barely NHLers. Johansson and Burakovsky are coming off poor seasons. JEE is really the only one that is a potential best-on-best player.

Particulary Olofsson and Burakovsky need offensive roles. What will happen when, I hope, we add some fire power from the first round like Kempe, Arvidsson, Nyqvist or Forsberg?

Last edited:

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Too be honest I am not really thriller about some of these forward adds. Lundeström and Olofsson are barely NHLers. Johansson and Burakovsky are coming off poor seasons. JEE is really the only one that is a potential best-on-best player.

Particulary Olofsson and Burakovsky need offensive roles. What will happen when, I hope, we add some fire power from the first round like Kempe, Arvidsson, Nyqvist or Forsberg?
Forsberg - Pettersson - Bratt
Raymond - Zibanejad - Nylander
Lindholm - Karlsson - Kempe
Nyquist - JEE - Zetterlund
Carlsson, Rakell

JEE and Karlsson interchangable. Nyquist and Lindholm aswell depending on how you wanna balance it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad