Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
New thread.

March.5th/2016
7adeabe521ec4a2c6265a2809a049589.png

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I really hope they get some reinforcement from some college guys . Be it our own, like Guentzel, or some free agents. Feels like half the team are with the pens or WAS with the pens until injured (OS/sheary/porter)

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
How's Jarry been overall this season? I would like him to hit his ceiling and for the Pens to have a great 1-2 in Murray/Jarry in the future

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I really hope they get some reinforcement from some college guys . Be it our own, like Guentzel, or some free agents. Feels like half the team are with the pens or WAS with the pens until injured (OS/sheary/porter)

Adding Guentzel and Sprong would make them pretty fun to watch.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Adding Guentzel and Sprong would make them pretty fun to watch.

Guentzel will probably be there next season but sprong cant join until the 17-18 season which sucks. Theres also bluegers but its a toss up with him whether he will be anything significant at the pro level.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Getting Dustin Jeffrey has at least given the Baby Pens a good 1st line again. Yesterday Jeffrey centered Mouillerat and Simon, and set up two goals by Simon. Jarry pitched a 36 save shutout.

Guentzel will probably be there next season but sprong cant join until the 17-18 season which sucks. Theres also bluegers but its a toss up with him whether he will be anything significant at the pro level.

I believe Sprong can join on a tryout contract as soon as Charlottetown's season/playoffs are over. He just can't play full-time for WBS instead of major junior.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I don't see how Rowney doesn't have an NHL contract.

He's never going to set the world on fire, but he does so many things well at that level that you'd think someone would toss a two way deal at him.

He's the last forward left in WBS' PK rotation from the beginning of the season, everyone else is either in the NHL or injured.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002

He's never going to set the world on fire, but he does so many things well at that level that you'd think someone would toss a two way deal at him.

He's the last forward left in WBS' PK rotation from the beginning of the season, everyone else is either in the NHL or injured.

Probably his age, he's only 2 years younger than Sid. I'd give him an NHL deal this summer though, he's a solid hockey player down there.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013

Called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad